bad times, man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by splurp, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Ever since someone i am close with died a couple months ago I don't have anything but the most crushingly negative thoughts I can imagine. I wake up in the morning and the first things that rush into my mind are various reasons that i come up with as to why every person in my life dislikes me or is dissappointed in me.
    Meanwhile, all my friends seem to not realize or care that i have a legitimate issue on my hands and they wont give me a fuckin break. These guys are nice and all, but theyre fuckin high-maintenance friends. If i dont come over soon enough or right when i said, its a big fuckin guilt trip. Plus theyre all loaded and I rarely have any dough, so if one of them lends me 5 bucks so i can do whatever theyre all doing that night, its like i owe them my fucking life till they get their five bucks back. (we're all college students, their money is not earned in any way, just get lots thrown at them by rich mom and dad) Just very self-righteous guys, like they truly believe that they never have and never could do any wrong.
    So, when I'm sitting there trying to keep it together, which is what i always do with varying levels of success, They start giving me crap like "what the fuck man chill out why the fuck you all stressed, youre being depressing as shit" and then proceeding to make fun of me for being stressed out. They all know what happened, it just seems like I still can't get a break and they're making things worse. Theyre my only friends and usually things are cool but Im just losing my shit over all this lately. I know im extremely overly sensitive in my relations with people right now, but I still feel like I cant catch a break with these guys. I'm just trying to keep it together and theyre making it harder and they obviously dont really give a shit how Im doing.
    I just always hoped my friends would be able to be serious and help me out if i was going through rough times. I know I would do that for them, but then I just get more and more shit. shit sucks man.

2. Those aren't really good friends. They may just be using in their time of need. I don't know. I've had my fair share of fake friends, we were really chill and close during last year of high school, blazing up almost every day and chilling together on the weekends. Then college/uni rolls around and we all lose contact.Just be careful, there are a lot of good people out there probably looking for friends, just like you, and are probably somewhat your personality type.Your friends don't seem to take you seriously, which I understand. After all, why would you go over to someone's house if your feeling like shit and still in the process of mourning? You should of fortold that your attitude would upset them.Thats not the issue though, I still support the fact your friends sound like douchebags, but your also hanging around them so it gives them reason to see how you are and tease you, in hopes of getting you to snap out of your depressing period.

3. Damn...I hate rich snobs...they don't like hearing problems of the less fortunate..but about your friend...all you can do now is keep their memories alive and always look to the future, never the past...that's where one looses the mind and sometimes never get it back...I'm high..

4. [quote name='"splurp"']Ever since someone i am close with died a couple months ago I don't have anything but the most crushingly negative thoughts I can imagine. I wake up in the morning and the first things that rush into my mind are various reasons that i come up with as to why every person in my life dislikes me or is dissappointed in me.
    Meanwhile, all my friends seem to not realize or care that i have a legitimate issue on my hands and they wont give me a fuckin break. These guys are nice and all, but theyre fuckin high-maintenance friends. If i dont come over soon enough or right when i said, its a big fuckin guilt trip. Plus theyre all loaded and I rarely have any dough, so if one of them lends me 5 bucks so i can do whatever theyre all doing that night, its like i owe them my fucking life till they get their five bucks back. (we're all college students, their money is not earned in any way, just get lots thrown at them by rich mom and dad) Just very self-righteous guys, like they truly believe that they never have and never could do any wrong.
    So, when I'm sitting there trying to keep it together, which is what i always do with varying levels of success, They start giving me crap like "what the fuck man chill out why the fuck you all stressed, youre being depressing as shit" and then proceeding to make fun of me for being stressed out. They all know what happened, it just seems like I still can't get a break and they're making things worse. Theyre my only friends and usually things are cool but Im just losing my shit over all this lately. I know im extremely overly sensitive in my relations with people right now, but I still feel like I cant catch a break with these guys. I'm just trying to keep it together and theyre making it harder and they obviously dont really give a shit how Im doing.
    I just always hoped my friends would be able to be serious and help me out if i was going through rough times. I know I would do that for them, but then I just get more and more shit. shit sucks man.[/quote]

That's fucked up! Sorry for your loss. You should consider a support group, when my friend died I did that and it did actually help surprisingly.