Bad storm

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CityFarmeR420, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Had a bad storm and ended up having to harvest a few plants early ( I think) I have almost 1300 grams, I hope it's not wasted, any advice for me?

Attached Files:

2. wow that's a bummer. looks like you still had a ways to go too. sorry for your luck. not sure what advice I could give you, but I hope you have a better round next time.

3. I hope someone on here can give you advise on how to make it decent smoke with early harvest.
    Sorry to see what happened. It was looking amazing.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

4. Was there any buds on the plant I can’t tell

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Doesn’t look like it was even worth chopping down. Are there even trichs to extract?

6. What did you harvest ? Leaf ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I ended up harvesting over 1300 grams of bud out of 3 plants, I have it in my little dry area now, it lost the smell it had, I have a fan poitedp it, hoping I don't loose this. I still have 7 going, I think another week or so before I completely harvest, but I don't want to loose it all

8. Always loses its smell , use the Boveda packs when curing in jars ,curing it right will bring back the taste and smell

9. I hope so, I'm just waiting on it to dry, since I don't have a humidifier I threw the 49% bovida packs in there to raise the humidity

10. Well if you jar it just right you won’t need them bro buds look good tho we’ll done I chopped one of mine today coulda left her longer but wanted the extra lights for my other three

11. Nice, congrats, I usually post on my growdiary.com account but I'll post the final results on here, i really appreciate the help from everyone

12. Yeah it’s cool thanks it was some critical from royal queen seeds

13. Good luck, I've been looking at Royal queen strains, I hope you have a great crop

14. Yea there okay sorta bummed that I had to drop my lights to two 300w leds so yeild wasn’t amazing but buds look good quality over quantity any day my other 3 will be getting chopped this week hopefully 9weeks for the gelatos and 8 for the critical

15. Are you growing autos? And what do you think of growing with LEDs?

16. Winter is coming here and I'm planning to start a indoor grow, I was thinking about starting with cheap 1000w LEDs for now

17. Nope doing fems and well my first run I used a 600 w hps and I noticed a massive yield but 3 of my plants where heat stressed so they were fox tailing my temps would reach over 30 with lights on with fans running full blast and in the summer they where 35 36 which was crazy so I brought 2 mars leds 300w which I’d be lucky to be pulling 300 w which is one bad thing about leds your always pulling at least half what they say they are but the my temps have been no more than 27 with these leds and the buds are solid nugs but yeah I think the next step for me is qbs but there just expensive af

18. And make sure you read the details the usually lets say a cheap 1000w led will usually only pull out 200w

19. For the winter I’m thinking of pulling out my hps again but then again my leccy bill goes up another good thing about leds pretty cheap in the long run