bad shrooms story

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ok so me and my best friend got some shrooms last night. We each ate 5.5grams and it was awesome at first. We went for a walk, and were just chillen,blazin and looking at the sunset (sounds gay 2 dudes watching the sunset, but it was chill as fuck). We get back to his house and chill and watch some TV. Then him and our other friend get into a fight about 2 hrs into the trip, at this point we were trippin hard as fuck and seeing my two friends fighting, made me feel a lil depressed sad and all these other fucked up emotions bc of the shrooms lol :rolleyes:. Anyways he started to worry bc he had to go to work at 6am in the morning and it was like 11:00 pm, so he was buggin.... Anyways while were trippin he decides he wants to quit or take a LONG break from all drugs for a while. I was like..... w.e floats ur boat man, i didnt want to say anything that would make him upset ya know. Anyways.... this morning i talked to him and he still says he wants to quit all drugs and everything. Idk its weird.... I wouldnt expect this lol, all he does is smoke weed, and occasionally do a couple zanax or blues (like once a month) But anyways, i feel really bad, i feel like im losing my friend bc of shrooms :( Sucks :(

I mean ive heard of people having life changing experiences on shrooms, but not like this. It was his first time ever, and he ate 5.5 grams, is that too much? My first time i ate 8.5 grams and tripped balls, this was my second time and i ate 5.5 gs as well... :confused::confused:

2. Well usually for first times, people will eat about a sixteenth or an eighth. He had quite a lot for his first time.

The drug thing is normal, two of my friends said the same thing. He'll be back to normal soon, most likely. Don't even worry about it.

3. Yeah, 5.5 is a big dose for your first time tripping, especially on shrooms. And I've felt the same way before, but after you continue living and the psychedelic mindset fades that usually goes away for me.