Bad pot smokin' times....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xSulli, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Fuck. I was trying to puff today, but I realized I had no weed and no more money. I was pissed. So I decided I would just scrape off the resin from my bowls and managed to get a somewhat decent amount. So I pack it into the bowl after I made a ball of the resin, but then I realized my lighter was completely out!:mad: I had no more lighters and I wasn't able to get any more! I only had enough lights to get like 3 hits off the resin. I was high for like 30 minutes. So fuckin pissed...

2. Enjoy the use, not the abuse. :smoke:

3. its not crack

4. Some stronger force is telling you not to smoke today

Not all that "bad" would occur if you were meant to get high today

5. yeah maybe you just shouldnt of smoked. Wait longer, better high.

6. Sounds like you're becoming addicted to herb and might want to consider taking a break. It shouldn't be a crutch if it is being used recreationally, it should be an enjoyable experience that enhances life rather than drowning it out.

7. Wait what if i use it to enhance life

8. Seriously got a crackhead vibe from this post, which should never come off of a pot head. Reevaluate broooo

9. LOL! Look at the way he's talking about the herb. Theres not a snowballs chance in hell that he use this to "enhance life."

10. Ive been through exactly what you have bben through about 15, maybe 20 times

11. Don't listen to the haters! I've craved weed like that before and shit sucks. Sorry bro <3

12. And you aren't able to get a new lighter why?

13. [quote name='"PAToke775"']And you aren't able to get a new lighter why?[/quote]

Because he sold his car for a half ounce of weed last week when he was fiending

14. maybe he was broke or just didn't feel like driving to a local convenient store to buy a lighter..

or just underage ;)

15. I didn't wanna say it, I was just implying it. :p