Bad plan?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BGfuture, Jul 29, 2012.

1. So my parents think cannabis is the devil yet I am far from that thought process. I would like for nothing more than to enjoy the fruits of my labor and legally grow it for a living but my parents threatened to disown me if I do that.. Has anyone else gone through this??? Should I just wait until I'm off my parents insurance and then pursue my dream even though that wont be until 2016 !?! Cant sleep so if anyone sees this and is interested I'd love to hear your input lol

2. Why don't you just smoke it and not tell them? I mean you don't have to grow right now, read about it and study all the techniques and how to grow organic bud, be a master at that shit before you even do it.

This hobby is FAR from cheap too, that is if you plan on doing big grows and growing dank weed..so SAVE!!! In the meantime, buy a gram or three and smoke the shit out of it with some friends, and come home the next day like nothing happened.

3. [quote name='"RooRgle"']Why don't you just smoke it and not tell them? I mean you don't have to grow right now, read about it and study all the techniques and how to grow organic bud, be a master at that shit before you even do it.

This hobby is FAR from cheap too, that is if you plan on doing big grows and growing dank weed..so SAVE!!! In the meantime, buy a gram or three and smoke the shit out of it with some friends, and come home the next day like nothing happened.[/quote]

Lol I already smoke it and don't tell them. I have Crohns disease so you'd think my parents would consider allowing me to get a card and start experimenting with growing because I have been studying growing techniques for over two years now and I have an internship at a dispensary waiting for me if my parents would let me. They are very old school probably due to their age ( my dad is 72 lol ). I have a small inheritance awaiting me for when I graduate in two years from college from my super generous parents and relatives but they won't allow me to use any of it towards my dream :(

4. start growing plants NOT WEED now so you can develop your green thumb.