Bad News

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinBlunts420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Im out of weed, no more left, zip zero nada...

and to make it worse

I have no money right now either

NOOOOOOOOO

2. time to hit the streets in a skirt and makeup

3. I think it is worse to have money and all your hookups are dry.

4. You could always start up crack!

5. i concur, at least when i have no money for it theres still a chance SOMEONE in the world could smoke you out for a night or two

6. Pointless thread...

7. But at least if you have money you have some hope of getting ganja for yourself. With none you're pretty much out of luck.

But I feel for ya OP it sucks being dry. But you're a stoner you'll find some way to get smoked up. :smoking:

8. But how would i buy it i have no money and whoreing my self is not a option

9. just get one of your friends to smoke you out and then pay them back when you have bud...or take an involuntary t break

10. truer words have never been typed on a forum.

11. i've been in that situation for the last week.

12. Thanks for that extremely informative reply. Tell us more Buzz McKillington!

13. Sobriety is a good thing once in a while!

Enjoy it!

:D

14. :rolleyes:

i guess

15. pointless post/:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Durchii is right while sober times seem long and unpleasant after a really long period of getting fucked up you start to miss being straight....thinking clearly and experiencing life and all that shit. every drug is different, but weed doesnt have that bad or any w/d symptoms and youll be fine if you find some things to keep you busy for the night. go out with some friends and just chill the same way you would if you were stoned.

17. its all about the BEER:D:D

im dry broke and decided to use this opportunity and call it a t break haha.. beer helps though. beer and cigarettes. and salvia yesterday. all thanks to my friend