bad news for u guys who love drunk women

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Dec 31, 2006.

1. damn, shit, that is WACK!

2. That is a fucking redicculous law... Don't get me wrong I am all for the idea of it but if a girl drinks too much (Bear in mind that no one forces her, she does it on her own free will) and she is all over a guy and the guy happens to be a douche bag who would do this and after the it happens he gets sued and sent to jail? It's sad that it has come to this......

3. Wow fucking insane. Why cant people take responsibility for their own actions....If you drink too much and black out, that is your fault. If you did not bring good friends with you to make sure that does not happen, again your fault.....Le sigh

4. Because drunks are irresponsible.

Rape is notoriously hard to prove under normal circumstances; the way I see it, this law is there to protect both loose-moralled, pisshead women, and the poor, easily-led fools that wind up on trumped-up rape charges after shagging them. It's a government arse-covering measure, so they don't make wrongful convictions.

To me it is very sad, and shows a lack of self-respect on the part of any woman that allows herself to become so vulnerble, but also very, very foolish for any man to have sex at all with anyone in this state. Lines are too easily blurred, accusations made, arrests, etc.

Of course, the only way to remove all these grey areas would be for people not to get pissed up, lose control of themselves and get into tricky situations, but obviously that won't happen.

5. that says it all

this is a bullshit law

6. ok, i'm all about tryin to prevent rape cases, cuz some girls jus do get careless when their drunk

but honestly u gotta feel me on this

how many of you know girls who will drink 3-5 beers or shots or whatever and then the next day their all like "i dont remember anything from last night"

yea right, them hoes playin that shit off n i get the vibe alot of consentual sex is gonna get turned into a rape case the next day from girls like that

7. I'm sick of this bullshit.
    I love girls, and I respect them, but these feministic cherades are completely redicolous. When a girl decides to drink, she accepts its effects and side effects so she is fully aware that a guy might want to screw with her and her judgment will be somewhat impaired. I know plenty of girls that try not to go to parties and get drunk because they know they'll do stupid shit like that. My friend's sister was raped about a year ago and she said it was the guys fault, even though she was drunk as shit, and i know how she acts when she's drunk because one time i did the same mistake and got drunk as a bitch and fucked the shit out of her, but that doesn't mean im going to sue her for rape. I just move on, and whatever, but she says that she is studying in community college now to become a speaker for rape awareness. She tried killing herself the other day, she's mentally gone.

Anyway, laws like these are bullshit if they are directed only toward one sex. I hate sexists, and it enrages me to see how much women are exaggerating with their civil rights movement.

8. Thats fucking stupid. I'm not even going to comment on it because everyone already said what I was thinking, but it is really really fucking stupid.

Why don't they just go ahead and not hold women responsible for drunk driving? After all, they were drunk and couldn't tell whether they should drive or not.

Why should they hold women responsible for murder when they are drunk, I mean, they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing?

I mean hell! Why dont they just make being drunk a get out of jail free card?

9. If you're a female, leave jail immediately.

It's the new card in monopoly, didnt you know ?

10. thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard a women could set that up to get money all she has to do is get drunk and get laid then she could sue him that some scary shit and dude women get waaayyyyyyyy more horny when their drunk is this law in every state

11. I came in this thread because of my love for drunk women.

But seriously, why doesnt it protect against women raping drunk men? Or women raping other drunk women, or if the one getting raped was on some other drug besides alcohol?

12. exactly you know how many fat and ugly chicks ive banged shitfaced and realized what i did the next day and was real disipointed in myself

13. Wow... Laws these days..

Everythings so sexist as well.

Its always a one way street to them.

14. Whatever happened to Women wanting equal rights?

15. it is still amazing to me that alcohol is still legal

16. wow yall must really love drunk women.. i didnt expect all these responses... keep em comming.

17. High rum! Thats a funny thought.....So by their thinking would a man being "too drunk" be a defense for raping a sober woman. Im sorry, I would never force sex on a girl. But if a girl is dumb enough to put herself in a dangerous situation with someone who would, then she gets what she deserves. Its not exactly a fine line between going out for a few drinks with a guy, and getting totally shitfaced and slutting around the joint with no control over herself. There's somthing called "personal responibility" that is being forgotten here, and it gets worse with each new bullshit law.
    So now you not only have to test them for aids, prove they are in the country legally, but also have them pass a sobriety test as well. geez, Austin Powers isnt going like this...lol. Peace, TBug

18. this sucks... this happens just as im about to enter college

19. High pop! lol...Its not that we all like drunk women. More so that we all go out for drinks with women. How the fuck are we to know how drunk they are? Its just that an inocent encounter could turn real ugly, real fast. I had a shit load of one night stands in college, thats just what we did. These days they would have been dragging me into court every Monday morning for some bullshit charge. The law makes it a hell of a lot easier for a chick to cry rape, knowing she'll get a conviction(ie. money). Peace, TBug