Bad luck or just me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 197774, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Sup blades, so I havent had a steady relationship since 2015, or sex since then, and thats a really long story short. But here goes.

So I'm 26, and i'll finally be graduating from college in the spring if all goes well. I also have a seizure disorder, i cant drive, and I spent some time in the psych ward (i was sectioned and forced to go) this summer. I just moved to the next state over with my parents so we could save my grandparents from going homeless, so I don't really know anyone my age in town. There's some recent background.

I definitely don't think i'm bad looking, but my confidence has been shattered over the past 6 years. I only really meet ladies at school, but i don't live on campus so I don't get much 1-on-1 time with them and the ones I do talk to extensively and I feel a spark between, I usually find out they have a boyfriend. Always.

Also when these ladies find out i'm 26 and still not graduated and can't drive, it pushes them away. I know this all sounds like a pity party and might not make sense but I'm sitting here in a room, not sure if I have anymore friends, I know I have 0 chances with any woman right now, and im just really disturbed.

Are there any Blades or bLadies with advice/questions/whatnot?

• Like Like x 1
  2. just put yourself out there. i know its gonna feel weird, but you have to find a way to be comfortable while being uncomfortable at the same time. and you have to work with what you got. i know plenty of bums who don't have anything going for them and don't own a car and still get plenty of females. its what you bring to table, and obviously you bring alot, since you are about to be a college graduate. you need to find how to put yourself out there, i believe in you

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. This is going to sound extremely cliche but what worked best for myself over the years was really finding who I was comfortable with being as a person. After high school, I was super unhappy with who I was, attempting to keep up with my friends at the time. For myself it meant expressing myself with piercings and tattoos, growing a beard which my family despises and learning to be more outgoing. I used magic as a means to accomplish this.
    Many people don't like who I am, but when I find those people who do it's so much easier to build those relationships, physical or not.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I am going to sound judgmental and cliché, but find yourself before you date. Relationships are kinda stupid. Embrace yourself, find your wants, needs, desires, faults, good comings, etc. It's not easy but easy stuff is boring/

• Like Like x 3