bad Locations?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by groundcontrol, Oct 29, 2008.

1. My backyard is filled with prickers and other annoying crap, this is good because nobody goes back there but if I plant next to all this stuff is it going to hurt the herb and bring bugs around it? There are more spots I will put up after winter, I want to make sure there out of site from houses

Attached Files:

2. #2 Corto Malteze, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    Looks as good as any hidden spot to me. Try to cut out as less veg. as possible to keep it max stealth. Mj doesn't mind other planst around and will grow anywhere with good soil, sun and water. You should bring your own soil mix there (3 x3 ' holes) for best results. Little bugs won't be a problem (I never had problems with mites, spiders,) etc outdoors, just beware of slugs for seedlings). Mj naturally repels most of these (mites, spiders etc...). If not: neem oil, milk and water sprayed, garlic and soap sprayed etc... Lots of preventive and curative pest repellents you can make but it shouldn't be a problem.The main thing will be people (be careful no "friend" knows as it's on your property and you can have pbs with the popo for this or get ripped by your friends), and watering correctly. Pretty lucky to have that kind of spot in your back yard man! Don't get too greedy: it's on your property!

3. also urinate and/or spread human hair around your plants to keep deer/rabbits/other animals that think its dinner away from your plants.

4. This will work rather nicely but you need to make sure they get at least 5 hours of direct sunlight per day...maybe from 10am-3pm. The spot looks really good.

5. Ditto...Make sure it's going to get lots of dirct sunlight. Dont stick it under a bunch of oak trees in the shade.