Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Karma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Man there is some funky karma to this place this weekend. Cars getting stolen, kids wrecking cars, etc, etc, and then I get hit by a tornado Saturday night. Not too bad, just a lot of roof damage and shit to clean up. everyone is fine except for a sleepless night.

Oh, the joyful participation in the suffering of the world.

2. sorry to hear about the funk BPP... we got the storm that brought you the tornados in the form of 2' of snow :(

hope everything starts to smooth out for ya soon :)

3. gheeshe tornado...musta been a nightmare. glad ya's allright.
    good karma, goood karma, good karma
    hope it works....

peace

4. Sorry about the tornado damage, Poppa! That just sucks!

~~~~~~~GOOD KARMA FOR ALL~~~~~~~

5. tornados, bleh, we had one around here for the first time in like 60years about 2 years ago, and had no power for like a week :// other people who live in PA right member that

6. This is what we get when we send all our good karma to everyone else. We run out...

Nothing serious around here. Almost have the sons truck back toegther completely. I'll have it ready for paint tommorrow. I'll paint it this coming week end!

7. well perhaps dirty d can fix it for you on his way to florida. we only got about 6" off of the northern edge of that storm, which i guess is a good amount of snow.

8. That's my problem!!!:D It has been overcast for a week now and I haven't got to see the full moon.

9. jesus man- what did you do?