Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emnesty, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Alright, so My girlfriend smoked for the first time last week with me, my best friend, and his girlfriend. She got one super toke, as she was afraid to use the bong in case she fucked up and wasted medicine. About 2 minutes after, she went into a laughing fit for about 5 minutes, and we thought all was well, but after that, she began trying to get sexual with me, I quickly refused, as we were with others, and we were just trying to chill out, and she hit me, and started bawling her eyes out about how "I don't love her". This went on for about 20 minutes, and then she just started getting angry at everybody, and was just being a major buzzkill. Is there any way I can prevent this in the future, and is there any reason this may have happened?

2. It sounds like it was her first time, did you tell her how she acted? Try it again, if she does the same shit, she's an attention whore and gtfo now :bolt:

:bongin:

3. I recommend just doing it you and her. Make a day of it: grab the weed, grab some food (hell make a fucking picnic - picnics are epic when high) go chill out in a nice field or location on a really nice day and toke up :). Not only will you ease her into the effects of weed but it could be an awesome way of getting closer to her, and hey lets not forget brownie points dude. She'll remember that. And hey if she does get sexual when its just you and her it's nbd. Plus she'll probably feel better if its just you and her. Often first timers get very anxious around those they dont fully trust. Happy toking bro, i hope shit goes well :)

4. I really like this suggestion! Thanks a lot, I will try this

5. Also, don't let her take a mega hit. Let her take a small hit and ease into a high, and if she's not high enough after 10 minutes let her take another small hit. :D Take it slow and steady.