Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meganthratalica, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Last night I went to smoke, and I hadn't smoked in about a week, and i'd been taking fish oil omega-3 pills, so I think my tolerance was especially low. I was at the last of my stash, so I decided to smoke it all. It was about 3 or 4 times the amount I usually smoke by myself, but I smoked through it all. I got blazed as fuck, took a shower and went into my room. About 10 minutes later I started feeling nauseous, and felt like I was going to puke. I think motion sickness had a play in it too. I felt very shitty so I just went straight to bed. In the morning I woke up with an excruciating headache. I took aspirin, and it didn't do shit. Well the headache went away after a couple hours, and now I feel fine. But it sucks, cause the last of my weed went towards a shitty high, haha. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? I absolutely hate nauseous feeling highs.

2. Could of been the low tolerance and you were close to greening out or your bud was improperly flushed or something. If you want to prevent things like this just smoke slowly give it time to kick in before you hit another bowl.

3. Alright. I did smoke it pretty fast. And they were all huge hits. So that could've also contributed.

4. Yeah like BearKush said, I personally don't think it was the amount you consumed but the rate at which you smoked it bro. Just like drinking sip sip till you feel right

5. Yes, you were almost greening out. And what doubleb said too.

6. I've also heard too much smoke in the stomach can cause this.

7. most likely this, dehydration, and just being way too high in general

8. I'm not sure if it fucks you up. But when it happens to me (very rarely) I hate burping it, it's gross, it feels bad coming up through the food canals(?).
    Haha burping one of thosearound your parents is bad as fuck. A random why do i smell smoke? or Simply the why do you burp smoke? damn it's awkward

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. i've never got that fucked up from weed. i dont get it. it must be peoples outlook on it, since I do not see it as a drug. I wish I would get that high lol, I could snap 3 .8 hits in my bong, nd feel wonderful after. could do that for a while lol

10. you want to prevent things like this just smoke slowly give it time to kick in before you hit another bowl.[​IMG]

11. Thanks everybody. I definitely am going to take my time smoking from now on. And I'm NEVER going to smoke on an empty either. That might of also caused it last night. Thanks again blades.

12. Sounds like you were really close to greening out. My friend greened out the other day and says he kinda felt the way you explained it. And prom dehydration in the morning that's why you maybe had headache

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

13. One time earlier this year I was vaping oil in the bathroom at my school and was getting really big rips to the point they were making me cough, and then I went back to class, baked as fuck, sat down next to some buddies, and burped out a fat cloud of smoke. I was cracking up but I though my teacher might have seen haha

14. Hahaha and that's why, I always smoke at home hahaha.

15. damn hope you have a even better high tonight homie :hello:

16. I'll have a better one when I get more bud lol