Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad high? Can someone explain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEONDYFBG, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Ok i am brand new to this entire fourm and pretty brand new to anything weed related. So today i smoked for the 5th time or so. i smoked some sweat sour stuff out of a pen casing and a socket wrench. i took like 7 good hits and at first i didnt feel much but my when about half way walking back to my place it started hitting me in the legs. my inner knee caps started to get very warm and tingly, it felt pretty good then cottonmouth came and my mouth became so tingly it felt unconfortable after a few minutes of it. it felt like nonstop orgasms in my knees when walking and after five minutes it was unbarable. it was like laughing but when you laugh to much you get sick and tired of it. i started to not be able to think at all and all i could think about was that very second i could not think ahead or the past at all. i could not remember what had happened ten seconds ago. where ever i went i felt like that place was new to me. when the nausea and virtigo started to was awful and i felt like i needeed someone to hold onto dearly. when i got some water for my mouth the nausea and virtigo went away alittle but it was hell for another hour and then i felt ok. i just want to know what happened if this has happened with others if this is common or if it was from the makeshift pipe. thank you for all the answers.

2. Sounds like you just needed to relax. The best thing you can do when you're new to smoking weed is to remember that no one has ever died from it to this date. Personally, after I take a few hits I always need to just chill and mellow out for a few minutes just to let it all sink in or else I'll also get a bit of nausea.

So yeah next time just find a comfy chair or couch and just chill out, turn on some TV or do something that doesn't really require you to move or react a lot

3. The first time you get high always feels really weird. It will probably be different the next couple times as you get used to it. Starts to get better imo

4. Don't think about how you're feeling next time. Just do whatever you were going to do and enjoy it.

5. thanks alot yea i think it was because i was walking around and it was really hot out and i was without water.

6. yeah this happens when you get too high, just lay down and close your eyes it goes away

7. you were just really fuckin high what ive learned is to not think about being high or keepin together or anything, just let your mind take you to wherever it pleases and trust me you will visit sum amazing places

8. sounds to me like you were just really fuckin baked. In time you'll realize that this in fact isn't a 'bad' high. Its actually a really good high. I for one love when i get that feeling a few minutes after smoking where you feel it just shooting through your legs. And as for the feeling that everything is new and not remembering anything, that gets pretty enjoyable too since you just have a good time and don't worry about anything. Everything becomes fun and exciting and worryfree. As for the cottonmouth, well that's why i always have a nice refreshing drink with me whenever I smoke.

You should just be glad you didn't start borderline hallucinating. That would've really freaked you out this early in your career. Happened to me the first time I ripped a bong.

9. I know what you are talking about man. When i first started smoking it was crucial for me to be comfortable with my surroundings. If i wasnt things just started to feel really off putting. I guess what im trying to say in a round-a-bout way is that you just need to relax and make yourself comfortable if possible

10. Here's a pro tip though.

Don't smoke out of a socket wrench and pen..