Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad habbit of droping shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jals, Apr 1, 2009.

1. so theres another post from me about two weeks ago I had droped my bowl (it the fuckin dickie pants i swear and the way I bounce my leg around well I go to a trade school live on center get drug tested anytime So of course i keep quick fix(fake urine) on me at all times even when I sleep I keep it on me........So im sitting in class security come and pulls me out asking who had the army back pack i guss my boy hadda army backpack well i dident think of it and said i dunno well the security gurd let me go back to class and pulled my boy out who i know noticed his backpack hadda little army sticker on it so they leave and ten minutes later my teachers phone rings im wanted in security/wellness center so i go to grab my piss out of my pocket and notice its missing It flew out of my pocket in one of my last hours and the teacher turned it in my boy snitched me out i hadda piss in a fucking cup im pist that was 40 dollers worth of piss and thats 45 days restrictons no leaveing center...(imagin being at your high school for 45 days without being able to leave) no smokeing now becuse i gotta drop at the end of my 45 days of T.E.A.P

2. that blows man. Sorry to hear it.

3. damn dog i hate it when I buy something and it's only purpose is to prevent one thing.. and when that one thing happeneds... i dont have the equipment or whatever that I had bought for that problem!!!!!

4. you know who snitched on you? fuck him up yo

5. seconded

6. uhhh :confused:
    is this a joke?

7. Why would it be a joke

8. yo i say if you have such a "bad habit of dropping shit" you should drop the fag that ratted you out

9. Yea one of these days I go to a trade school hes not a resident i am he leaves at 4 my only bet would be the bathroom but hes a snitch and then i get fucking terminated one of my true frineds from back home wants to drive me home so we can go to his house he made the mistake we went bowling and passed his house he pointed it out im 70 miles away from where i stay like on the weekends i get to go home unless of course i get put on teap but i havent heard anything yet and its friday so hopefullly imma get to go home i have a fealing he not turning in my piss the drug counseler that is but im gonna be under a closer watch all my friends i hang out with (like the only 4 normal pepole here) all have been on teap once and he knows they still smoke my one friend talked to him for me and told me i shouldent even sweat it but idk how that works security knew and he can just toss my shit out whatever works for me