Bad Grandpa? (Movie)

Discussion in 'General' started by Theweedman831, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I'm about to go watch bad grandpa with my uncle were gonna hotbox his car with the bong then were gonna watch it how's the movie guys good ? Or lame

2. Its good. I enjoyed it might see it again with gf

Sent from my SGH-T959

3. did you watch it baked ?

4. I heard a lot of good things about it. I dont go to see movies any more though unless they are imax so ill wait to see it

5. yea I haven't been to the movies in like 3 Years kinda hate watching movies with Strangers lol

6. I saw it while really baked and it was hilarious

7. The entire movie theatre is full of non stop laughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. oh man I'm so excited bout to be super baked and watch it

9. Its pretty funny, atleast with my sense of humor. The friend i was with didnt like it but id say its 7.5/10

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It's Jackass.

You should already know what to expect. :laughing:

11. I saw it last night with my girl, the beginning is pretty shitty but I dont really like the slapstick/grossly sexual kind of humor so thats just me. Once they get going on the road trip its hilarious though.

12. i thought it was pretty funny sober

probably would have been funnier baked

13. Amen to that^ may test it out once I finally get my harvest done since its still drying Xo

14. yeah I did that with my girlfriend was great didn't laugh uncontrollably but was still awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Seen it sober was decent but when I seen it high, just wow! Completely different movie.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

16. It was epic guys I reached a (8) and couldn't stop laughing

17. What did you see diffrent?

Sent from my SGH-T959

18. I thought it was hilarious; I twas' sober.

19. Just a completely different story line it was great! Really nice perception and crisp vision and sounds, was excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

20. Are you sure you watched the same movie? How the fuck did you see a completely diffrent story line?

Sent from my SGH-T959