Bad Experiences With Pot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Angelina Bowlie, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any similar experiences with the trip I had last night.

Okay so last night during my lunch break at work, me and my coworker decided to blaze up at his place like we usually do. We get there and he packs himself a bowl, then afterwards I do the same. Everything seems to be okay and my buddy seems to be normal as well. After 15 minutes pass by I begin tripping the fuck out. He had music playing in the background and each sound wave felt like it was vibrating through my body. My vision could be explained as playing on a laggy computer in slow motion. Once I realized how hard I was tripping, my heart started beating at the speed of light and my mouth was dryer than the Sahara desert. I thought I was having a stroke or some shit because I couldn't speak for a few minutes, but that passed by.

After 30 minutes of staring off into space, it was time to head back to work. As I got up I noticed my balance was a little bit off balance, similar to being drunk. Once we get into my truck I told my buddy that he should drive since I was baked beyond belief. But since my truck is standard, I had to drive. As I'm driving back to work I found myself drifting in and out of reality. Every 10 seconds everything would go into slow motion and the tail lights of other cars would trip me out. Once we get back to work I forgot where we were and felt really paranoid. My mind felt like it was erasing every thing I ever knew and I found myself forgetting who I was.

To sum things up, it ended up being the longest 4 hours of work in my life. Anyone ever have a similar experience?

2. Yes, it's called getting baked..

3. I can't drive stoned. I always hit shit. Curbs, trashcans, small black children, etc

4. LMAO golden.

Nah you were just too stoned, I've had the balance issues also. Just drink water/ take deep breaths...I haven't had that happen to me since I FIRST started smoking....when i was a noobie