Bad experience ordering pipes online

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedanksmoke420, Mar 13, 2008.

1. So about 3 1/2 weeks ago I decided i was going to order some new pieces online to make some money so I had a few people who wanted some glass to front me $25 each and I would order them some. I ordered in bulk so I really only payed about $8 to $10 on each of their orders so I got to order a bunch of shit for myself. keep in mind i only had to buy $100 worth of stuff to get the huge price drop (tripple bubblers for $20 when they should be $120 and double blown spoons for $5... stuff like that)
    I ordered 10 glass spoons, 2 sherlock bubblers, and a sidecar along with a pocket digital scale, 2 metal mushroom pipes and three little 1 hitters. Came out to $102 with free shipping so I thought sweet. Had it so it would be delivered to my friends house whose parents are chill and grow themselves and openly smoke with us because I dont have a P.O. box or anything. Got an E-mail a week later saying I ordered so much that some of the stuff wasn't in stock and it would be an additional 2 weeks.. so i waited, and waited... E-mailed him a bunch of times with no answer, so I finally got one yesterday saying he shipped and I should have it the next day. Today I called my friend and he told me his dad went to pick it up from the local post office and they told him it was an Illegal package and they were going to ship it back to the company. Luckily his dad is friends with the guy working there so the guy told him to pay the $52 shipping charge and he would report that he sent it back. He payed him and got to take the package. lol. :hello: I told him what all should be in the package and everything matched my order except there was no digital pocket scale... kinda pissed about that, still need to talk to the company. I made a deal with his dad that he was going to keep a bubbler he liked and I wouldnt owe him any $$$ (I was planning on giving it to him as a gift anyways. lol) .. So tomorrow hes giving me my package and im giving my friends a total of 4 spoons, 2 bubblers, one mushroom pipe, and a 1 hitter.. And I got to keep 6 glass spoons, a mushroom pipe, and a 1 hitter and hopefully I will be getting my scale soon too... keep in mind that we payed $102 for 10 double blown spoons, 3 bubblers, a digital scale and 5 others.. It is also confirmed these are good pipes too. And like 2 days after I ordered the companys prices jumped, so the deals are almost all gone.. :smoking: I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. Feel free to message me for the site if thats legal to do here in the city. Bad customer service, illegal packages, great deal...
    got everything in and made some good money on this and everybody was satisfyed with their pipes. oh and i got to keep a real nice spoon for my troubles

2. hmm why was it an illegal package? local/state laws? or was it shipped from over-seas?

3. I saw this on the United States postal service website

The drug paraphernalia statute, U. S. Code Title 21 Section 863, makes it "unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale drug paraphernalia; to use the mails or any other facility of interstate commerce to transport drug paraphernalia; or to import or export drug paraphernalia."

Also read that you cant ship anything that can be used to smoke, inject, snort.. all that stuff. even "tobacco" pipes. I dont have the time to find the link now from their site but its on there somewhere where it lists all the stuff that you cant ship such as alchol, firearms. that kind of stuff. There will be pictures of my beautiful new collection tomorrow hopefully

4. Nice is the site GG.com"(abbreviation). If not could you PM it to me? Was thinking of ordering from "GG.com"