Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Experiance/Laced Shit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northernlights8, May 31, 2009.

1. The other day I smoked 3 bowls and went into my house. I ate some cake and layed down. Then all of a sudden I got REALLY hot and my heart started beating HARD and FAST. Then my stomach felt like shit and i thought i was gonna puke. It lasted for like 2 hours. What the hell was that?!?! I've been smoking for 7 months!

2. just a bad high i guess doesnt sound like it was laced since all that can happen with weed

3. Only one thing can cure that...More Weed. Get Popcorn and Turn on Food Network, trust me.

4. laying down after eating gets you sick, i puked that way before

5. Could it be the chemicals on my new pipe there from the glass blowing?

6. probably not, glass is a really clean hit

7. i think you just had a bad high

8. yeah, just a bad high man. its happened to me before

9. Just a bad high. It happens. I've smoked countless times, and its only happened to be once. That one time I bugged out and posted a thread about it. I was tripping. Scary times.