Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Dealer Problems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chronic Penguin, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Just thought I'd share my recent dealer struggles. To start off, we've been buying from this guy for about 3 or 4 months. Well, for the last month, we could never get a hold of him. We would try texting him anytime we needed a deal and he either wouldn't respond, or he would respond and we'd set up a deal but he never showed up.

So we basically stopped dealing with this guy, then he randomly hits us up being apologetic and saying he'd "make it up to us" and give us a "sweet" deal. So he texts us with a pic of a nug and it says "How about this nug? 4.8 g's for $55". Where I'm from, that's a great deal, almost a free gram. So we say yes and set up the deal, I go in to get it and get back to my house I thought it looked a little skimpy, so I weighed it out and it was only 2.9 grams. Working out the math, we were screwed out of about $15. I called him out on it, and he just said that "We'll even it out next time." I doubt I'll ever hit him up again though. Not a huge problem since it was only $15, but wtf?

2. Sounds like your dealer has some problems of his own. I doubt it's going to get a lot better from here. People start acting shady for shady reasons that you probably don't want to be a part of. I'd start asking around for a new dealer, or just be very strict when dealing with this guy. By that I mean don't give him cash first, don't trust the weight he tells you, and watch your ass!

Good luck, hope it works out.

3. dont get why dealers rip people off, u fuck with the wrong person they'll kill over something like 15$.. but anyways wtf i dont know why people have to be dicks, dont ever deal with him again a true legit dealer would be nice and say "sorry dude i'll come back right now and give you that G we can weigh it out and everything my fault" u need to get a dealer like that not some punk just looking to rip people off every little gram or half g, just one of those dealers u buy a G from and its really like .6 or .7 at best bs

4. thats fucked up. on my part
    I got like 6 dealers numbers. 1 guy sucks and is never around, other two are almsot always dried so prob some kids that buy lil extra and pretend to deal. The one guy is good but only has normal shit. sour D and og kush. I found a guy who sold medical i drove all the way to were he told me and He said hed be there in 2 minutes. Never showed or answered.he got high instead. fuck man

5. dealers piss me off all the time

i like to smoke bud by myself. the ocassional smokeup is nice but i like getting baked and doing productive personal shit

for years i've been getting bud from various people, usually connections through friends. my primarily dealer had damn good bud and as always reliable, but then he started skimping and eventually shaded out completely

my next guy would always settle me with a decent amount but initially would try to rip me off every single time

and my current dealer is dry, he can't get anymore bud

everyone i ask can't get bud or won't refer me because they're selfish, it's fucked

6. It's all about connections man. Sounds like you don't have a very good one. I have three people I buy from two in town and one out of town just in case I'm in that town which is often.
    All three of them I'm pretty close with, wouldn't hang out with any of them, maybe one but the other two I still know a lot about them and I'm nice to them. The other one who I hang with occasionally usually gives me the best deals and the one I know the least gives only decent ones.
    Either way my point being its important to have a good relationship with you dealer that way you don't get jewed out. Try smoking with him when you pick up, or at least start a conversation with them. That way they will at least have a conscious when weighing out.

7. This.

8. gotta love living in holland and having a coffeshop 100 meters up my street

9. I have about 3 I can go through.

Dealer A: He's a fucking high schooler, a known delinquent, him and all his friends smoke herb "to look cool". I met him at work. He's hard to get a hold of, and even then he'll rarely hit me back, and when he does advertise product it's never when I have any money.

Dealer B: He's pretty cool guy, best dealer I've ever had to date. He will hook me up anytime, anywhere, if I don't hear back from him he'll usually get back to me the next day, his product is always dank and I can trust him with taking my money, getting product, and coming back with it.

Dealer/s C: They are my GF's parents, they smoke weed ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, know multiple potheads, growers, and dealers. But every god damn time I ask them to hook me up they ALWAYS take 4-5 days to get it too me (I mean we're all busy but it's ridiculous). I even once asked them to hook up a $20, and they were "fresh out" but proceeded to roll a huge fat doobie. I feel like they just jerk me around :/

I usually go with dealer B though.

10. My one dealer just told me he's getting out of the biz. My other dealer only has mids. I'm fucked. Around here, a gram short is about average. Sad but true.

11. Next time. Tell him, " naw I'm good. I found another dealer. Thanks though "

Niqqas hate that shit lol

12. lol I might use this.

But yeah I do have 3 other dealers besides this guy, so I'm not taking any losses. Now I know not to ask him for shit, lesson learned.

13. Fuck that guy, he lied right to your face. "Heres this 5 gram nug," and then gives you 2 grams. What the fuck? Get the rest of the bud and quit dealing with the guy.

14. look for more dealers bro, someone in ur area is bound to have good prices & product

15. lucky fuck i wish i was dutch :D

16. COLLEGE. Damn, I fucking love it. I was texting my girl in class about bud and some dude behind me was like " u lookin for some bud?" I said yeah and he gave me his number so later that night I called him up he gave me an adress and I knocked and he opens it theres like 5 people passing a blunt. I said damn and h sold me eighth for me and my girl. Ending up getting laid nontheless. Pretty good day. Sorry if I was just talkin about random shit im pretty stooned

17. I have 3 dealers. The one with the best weed is next to impossible to get in touch with. I'll call him and won't hear back from him for hours. And even when he calls back sometimes it takes a day before I get to him... Not to mention it's pretty expensive. The weed is the dankest I've ever smoked though and that's why I buy from him. The quality is outrageous. I say if it's dank bud it's worth it.

18. *Ahem* Fuck you
    :smoke:

19. I used to have a great dealer, then I moved here, started buyin from this hood dude, for like 6 months and the bags just kept gettin smaller and smaller and i called him out, but he never said shit or denied it. pisses me off more than anything. now i found another dealer a little more expensive but its' way better shit and it's all fuckin there. all about connections man. and it's true about getting to know your dealer. if you become his dude, he will never short you, if anything he'll hook you up.

20. Just look for a new guy that doesnt need to rip you off
    I hate dealers that weigh down bud or the ones who short you