Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bad days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokerKing, Jan 27, 2004.

1. One time I went down to Georgia to visit my cousins, I got there with some kick ass dankety dank, we smoked some and were off to buy some more. We got to the "cats" house and a quarter pound of some swag, we were heading back to his place when we got pulled over for a busted taillight, and if you know Georgia they will search your ass for anything. My cousin got out of the car and the cop searched him and didn't find a damn thing, went over his drivers liscense and find out he's on paroll....call in the search dogs....we got nailed, but he took the heat for everything. now he's sittin' 110 years for poss. of marijauna, poss. of drug para., poss. of 28grams of ice, and poss. of a sawed off shotgun.

2. yeah....

ermm....

....unlucky

3. tell him to sow his ass ahut if u kno wat i mean