bad day..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nst, Sep 16, 2008.

1. well ive been up since 4.. had to get up early to take care of my dog.. it had a stroke yesterday.. we had to put it down today :( it was a puppy from out litre when i was 4. thats how long ive had and loved that dog..

then at school i rolled my ankle playing vball.. going to the hospital soon but it doesn;t look good.. tendons or break i would say.. pretty much screws up my vball and the start of my hockey season

2. sorry to hear about your dog :( i would be really sad if i had to do that to my buddie (thats him in my avatar) bu tim sure it was for the best.. as far as the ankle goes, talk about a kick in the nuts when your down.

3. That just sucks all around dude. Ill smoke a j for you.

4. damn, sorry brah

5. I'm sorry for your loss, losing a beloved pet is never easy, but at least they are no longer hurting.

6. thanks guys..

my thoughts exacly.. it was defiently for the best he was in rough shape.. hes in a better place now anyways

7. Hey man, I dont mean to jack your thread, but i'v seen NST tagged all over my city. Where you from in Ontario? Southeastern?

8. my sympathies to you man. thats a real crapper of a day. i remember years ago when we had to put my dog down. she was part german shep and part coyote and about the size of a coyote. after 17 or 18 years, yes people years, she was in such bad shape that after a stroke we just couldint watch her suffer anymore. you try to tell yourself, "oh shes fine, just tired is all" cus it hurts too bad to let go but it gets to a point where you have no choice. i would let smoke fly for you and your dog if i wasint on this blasted job finding break.:( how old was your pal?

9. im really sorry bro:(
    good luck dealing with it.

10. south western.. just outside of london

14 years old.. had the puppy oursevles.. we had to have the mom put down when i was little.. prob 10-12.. i like to think that my dog is now back with its mom and its 10 other brothers and sisters who have all already died

11. sorry to hear about it man but life goes on .....

ps im from windsor what league of hocley do you play in?

12. hope things get better for ya.