Bad day for Philly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kylesa, Oct 8, 2010.

1. I wouldn't blame any single party or group, rather, I think it's what happens when you give too many people too much money and too much power (Government) and allow themselves to operate above the law.

2. The war on drugs, terrorists and other such madness has corrupted and bent the police forces of the US into a warped perverted corrupt force that is dangerous.

Take these obstacles away and you could have effective and beneficial policing.

End the war, elect Ron Paul, problem solved...

3. The police force has been corrupt since its beginning, long before the war on drugs and terrorism. As long as it is the polices duty to protect the wealth and as long as there is economic inequality there will be an endless cycle of crime and police corruption.

Ron Paul is the conservatives Obama, everyone is pumping him up but he will not change shit just like Obama wont change shit even if he tries.

4. There is something believable about ol Ron. I cant put my finger on it but ....:)
    Rand on the other hand i would not leave my cat with...

Ron Paul if elected has promised to radically change US foreign policy. If this happened the world would change so much for the better.

Could not care less what he does in the US. Thats none of my business..:)

5. philly is the most corrupt city in the entire usa. i went to a church show years and years ago, i got my ass beat by 3 officers. any country that lets 3 grown men asssault a 14 year old boy and the state tries to justify it is a country i dont want to live in. the politicians, the cops, the jail system, the court system, and even little things like the parking authority in philadelphia are a gross display of people abusing there "power." and they try to force us into believing we dont have a choice, and that we must comply and learm to deal with this bullshit.

6. KC police's raid, use of stun grenade draw probe

7. Damn, almost a month and this thread hasn't been updated until now. If you guys wanna keep up with police abuse, check out the bad cop section on reddit, that's where I was getting all the articles from. I've been real busy lately, so I don't have much free time to get on here.

8. i look at most cops as nothing more than '' legalized street thugs''

who has the power to throw people '' rights'' to the curb,,,,

and they dont have to explain it to you,,,you just got to do as they instruct you to do,,,,,and by refusing they can arrest you,,,,,huh?????

...at thier command they can just open the doors to your vehicle and go to searching away,,,to the point of ripping out your seats,,,tearing off your door panels,, e.t.c.
    WE DO HAVE RIGHTS AGAINST IL-LEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE''

but most americans are ignorant to thier rights and follow anything a cop says ''blindly''

....and by having this type of blind-obedience showed to him all the time,,,,he's a HARD-ASS to those that dont '' obey his commands''

i lost all respect for the law years ago..to me they are nothing more than STREET THUGS...:cool:

NOW YOU DONE got me all rouled up,,,,nothing pisses me off more than discussing or reading shit about the cops,,,,i'd rather talk about the dude that my ex fucked than discuss the activities of a stinkin cop..:devious:

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-UrD57ncIw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-UrD57ncIw[/ame]

10. Grrr, is it illegal to beat a cop's ass if it's in defense of a defenseless person? Lethal force would have been overboard in that case I'm guessing, but surely it is legal to beat that cop with a lead pipe or something?

11. wtf this shits scary

12. #52 Stewba, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    Female cop shoots a restrained dog twice, because she's too much of a fucking pud to deal with it. It happens near the end of the video, the beginning of the video is just the cops sucking at trying to restrain the dog, and the fat policeman pulling out his gun when their is absolutely no reason to.

EDIT: Just fast forward to 6:00

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=626_1276905053"]LiveLeak.com - Police Dashcam: Non-Threatening Dog Shot By Lagrange Missouri Police[/ame]

lawl the cop I thought was female was actually a dude.

13. #53 S for Shoota, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    Cops are just regular people. human beings, no different. They believe to be above their own laws that they claim to enforce.

fuck em

14. Graphic

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6Bq8xeQrU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6Bq8xeQrU[/ame]

Go back to sleep citizens, your Government is here to protect you.

(All they found in his house, was a small amount of pot, and turned out to not be a dealer of meth, like they suspected he was)

15. I hear that crap out of the local right wing community all the time.:mad:
    And whats up with cops in masks?
    If you can't show your face to the public maybe you're on the wrong side.

16. Whats scary is in some places you have no one to really help you when facing a bad cop. their behavior goes unchecked, and that can be very scary. I saw the shooting kylesa posted above, and all i can say is wtf..... When did our police, who are citizens just like us, start treating us like fucking mexican cartel members. When did we train our police to act like a military unit instead of a community police officer. Shit is fucked up and not worth it. We dont need our own police, who are nothing more then citizens with a job, attacking its own people.

17. #60 Jdahms, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011

dude you cant just say they are regular people. If I was a cop there is no fucking way I would ever act in a manner shown in any of these videos. Most people wouldnt. The job has a draw to these fuck ups with ego problems

fuck 90% of cops out there. Any city cops OR vice cops can just suck it. suck a big one. fuck you. small town cops are usually a lot better but have been getting worse around here recently.

There is a reason why most people hate cops. it didnt used to be like that. part of it has to do with bullshit laws but most of it has to do with cops just being ego flaunting piece of shit neo cons.

sorry angry today because i was hassled today by a cop at my buddies house for drinking on his front lawn.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_3arZtSTA[/ame]