Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Lately ive been reading bout people buying shwag and crappy weed without knowing it, dont they inspect it? Ive only bought shwag once when i was brand new

2. Too high to check i suppose. Lol
    Honestly just buy quality over quantity.

3. Shwag is abundant where I'm at, and I get at least 10g for the price of one gram of the good. It's green and tastes ok too, gets me pretty stoned every now and again. I'd rather smoke good though lol

4. That sucks. If I had to smoke schwag I would probably stop smoking. The effects of good weed are much more potent.

And yeah I agree with you. When I see people post like "Ive been smoke for 2 years here is my pickup is it bad?" and it honestly looks like grass clippings I don't understand why they paid the guy is the first place. Its not rude to say someone's bud sucks if it does. Plus I don't care if I'm rude to a shitty dealer anyways :p