Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HearMeRooR, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Question: You guys ever get some bud that was so bad, you want to just throw it away?

I went to get a pickup tonight at my usual place, and got a 6g 8th of OG Kush, which wasn't as frosty and sweet as I would have liked, but it was still good and for 6g I wasn't turning it down. However, since I brought in a referral, me and my friend got a free 8th each of this stuff called Brick House (what everyone gets as the free 8th), and so while I was doing something else, the tender was getting all my stuff together, hence I didn't have time to checkout what the free 8th was, and after all, it was free...but when I got home, I was just appalled at how bad it was...the nugs weren't even nugs, but severely mashed-together "blocks" of it, and the smell was a mixture of a Lipton teabag and fresh dirt...just utterly terrible. Dry as a damn bone too, and usually in this case I grind it up for rolling, but damn, I wouldn't even sell this to my worst enemy!

2. Got pics?

3. Thats why its called brick house lol brick weed use it in edibles

btw what do you mean by a 6g eighth? An eighth is ~3.5g's, like you paid the price of an eighth but got 6 grams instead?

4. smoke it, then make your decision.

5. LOL you got brick weed at a dispensary and they actually tried to make it sound exotic? hahaha

6. I think op meant 60 an eighth

7. dude, i feel ya... where I live we can almost never get good bud like in the states, it's always brick weed... It's usually good, but i once got from this other dealer, holy shit that stuff was bad. It was dirt.

8. Actually, you're both wrong! :D hahah What I meant was that many clubs down here "supersize" their 8ths...which means that yes, a regular 8th is ~3.5g, BUT, there's also 4g/5g/6g/7g, and even 8g "eighths"...all they are are oversized 8ths for a lower price. Basically, I got 6grams of dank for $40...but they also have 4gram options and 5g, 7g, etc., they just still call them "eighths".

As for the Brick House, yes, they try to pass it off as something fancier than it is, it's absurd! It was absolutely brick weed, the nugs were almost perfectly square, others were completely flat as paper, it was horrid. I'm gonna smoke just a snap or two of it tonight just to see, but ultimately, the only thing it might be good for is stripping down to a concentrate...which I don't have the means to do, so for now it's just going to chill in my cabinet until I find something to do with it...even though it was free, given the scent and appearance of it, I'd gladly have turned it down at the club if I had seen it beforehand :/

9. 7 grams is a quarter, always will be. I don't understand why they would call a quarter an eighth.

10. i wouldnt be bitching about FREE weed even if it is terrible its still free and it beats nothing when you run out, hey if you dont want it send it over my way i would appreciate that

11. If someone gave me free dirt, and I have no use for it, should I not bitch about it because after all, it was free? Cmon now, when you see shit bud, you call it out, free or not, it looks like b.s. that came out of a brick of mexican cartel weed..bleh. I'll probably just grind it to add to my kief collection and toss it.

And yes, I know 7 is a quarter obviously but it's just a fad thing that's going on down here for up-sized "eighths"

12. lol yeah i bought an actual brick of similar shit once. it was a grand for a pound and you could literally smoke the biggest blunt to your face and barely get high. there were so many seeds in it that each big nug had at least 10. it was still pretty great getting a pound for a grand though. its pretty good for making baked goods.

13. Yeah I would be pretty sketched out by anything called "brick house". No wonder so many dispensaries go bankrupt if thats their idea of marketing

14. why dont u jus roll it up all into jays , and save it for your emergency stash,
    and if u never run out of bud and pick up before u run , jus out make qwiso its a simple hash method

15. #15 D M z, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    hahahaha, are you the dude who wrote that review?

I was reading on weedmaps this one dude got a free eigth and when he came home and saw it he was so disgusted he wrote "I just put it away and saved it for when my enemy comes around" or some shit

A lot of dispensaries are all about money, they promise you free shit for bringing in new customers but they rip your ass off with that too. I'm not surprised.
    I read up on some of these scumholes giving "alternative medicine"

One dispensary was owned by a previous meth dealer and his family.
    Just look for more reputable shops if they play games