bad beans from attitude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by switchridex, Mar 15, 2009.

1. so i had a thread a few weeks ago regardding my g13 labs Diesel(feminized) and greenhouse seeds trainwreck(also feminized) not cracking...I got one seed to pop out of the 10 or 12...however many were there....I emailed attitude regarding this and they basically said they cant help me and to email them in a few days, well i did twice and they have yet to respond....
    has anyone else had problems with their seeds not cracking? I tried SEVERAL different ways to germinate...Im not an amateur grower by any means either....
    What would you guys do? I need to order some more seeds but really dont want to order from attitude just because of the lack of assistance

2. #2 g98VW, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    The attitue is a good seedbank, I'm sure a lot of people on this forum can agree.
    There's nothing they can really do to help you either, think about it.

What was you method of germination?? I had 100% rate of germ'n this way...
    -get 2 paper towels and soak them, then ring it out with your hand so they're still damp but not too dry.
    -put the seed in the middle of the 2 paper towels.
    -put all of the contents in a lock and lock container. <kind of like Tupperware.
    -wrap in a sweatshrit.
    -put it on your tv.
    My seeds always crack within 3 days and I have germinated about 20 seeds Hope this helps...

3. i know how to germinate....i also did the paper towel method and after about 7 days I tried to put them in a cup of water( just water in the very bottom of the cup so seeds werent submerged yet but wet)....I know they are reputable because I mean I got the seeds...but to have 1 crack out of the 12 I ordered? And I got 5 of the g13 labs power skunk and all 5 of those popped in the exact same condtions....