Bad bad bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by runntok, Jan 30, 2013.

1. When i came home for winter break back in december, i met up with some old friends from hs to smoke. Instead of the high grade stuff i was used to getting down at my college, this was shitty 5 dollar gram bud that they were getting from god knows where.

When I would smoke this stuff, i wouldnt get very high and i would always end up with some type of headache, followed by a couple days of being just plain stupid (like running stop signs because i forgot to stop and just other stupid lapse in memory.

do you guys think this was just some shitty bud, or do you think it might have been tainted with pesticides. Any of you have any experiences with really low grade weed?

2. It was just the high amount of thc that your body was used to taking in from smoking good. It happens to me when I smoke shit weed.

3. #3 TooMuchTime, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    I've gotten head aches from low grade before but not too that extent. There's a chance it was sprayed but I would think that would just cause stomache aches not loss of thought. Do you know if any of your friends experienced the same reaction to the bud? Also tell them to step their game up an get real bud. :D

Edit: Mastah made a good point. Whenever I go from a solid couple of weeks of high grade to a week of low grade I feel the headaches.

4. That very well could have been it, at college i live with a high grade dealer and he always smokes me up with some really good shit

5. After smoking afghan headies for 3 months smoking reggie with my dad was hell for about a week.

6. or maybe in reality you were smoking reggie down by the collage and finally came across some top shelf bud and since your tolerance was so low from smoking ditch weed you got high as shit???