/Bacon

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Mar 6, 2012.

1. #1 Flemian, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    I think every thread should be closed with the word bacon. Its just a satisfying finish to any event. And lets be honest, After bacon, nothing else needs to be said or done.

:smoke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mmm had bacon last night.

Pork belly slices from Korean markets, ugh the best bacon.

3. I am a vegan and I am going to bitch about this thread to PETA well I munch on some lettuce and wear fake leather and drink soy milk.

4. Fucking artwork here man. You actually weave your bacon together? Hell ya!

5. You can make some crazy things with bacon weaves.. Wrap up some eggs and cheese in that bitch and go to town on it.

[​IMG]

6. That looks amazing!!!!

7. Attempted. Fell apart when I was wrapping it around a pork loin. ;[

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I must be the only person who doesn't see all the hype in bacon.

It's okay, but I think it's way overhyped.

9. Bacon is awesome, epic meal time coined the bacon weave haha go YouTube them, I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't already seen their vids.

10. I want to try bacon icecream.

Orgasminmymouth

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEsSd75z-zk]How To Roll A Fatty - YouTube[/ame]

Plus it..it just works. Bacon is AWESOME.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mother of God...

13. i actually recently quit eating bacon only because of how dirty the animal is...

14. ?? The meat comes from inside the animal and is cooked.... Who cares how the animal looked..?

15. what you eat affect you and pigs are a fuckin waste bucket, think about it, they eat from those tray things and some pigs will stand in it and shit while others eat... thats fuckin gross

16. tbh, the way they make baloney and some other meat products is much nastier than what swines represent...

17. i dont eat that shit either, if i cant tell what part of an animal it is i wont eat it... weird huh?

18. strokes n folks man....:smoke: