Bacon Vs. Sausage?

Discussion in 'General' started by Big Jims Ganja, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Bacon, the well met foe of sausage, the two rival kings for breakfast meats. But who is really on top? Does bacon slip away for first with its greasy fatty goodness? Or will sausage outshine bacon with its aromatic, flavorful, meaty delicacy?

2. Pointless thread, everyone knows bacon is better than sausage.

A sausage wrapped in bacon, wrapped in a slice of maple ham makes me glad im not Jewish.

3. i use bacon as a condiment

4. Bacon if its cooked right. Nice, soft, and greasy. numb

5. Bacon hands down.

6. yeah bacon for sure

7. pea meal bacon

8. I don't like either..

:confused:

9. Bacons the best shit ever, can you do this with sausage?
    [​IMG]

10. Sausage for sure! The restaurant I used to work at makes the BEST sausages, EVER! I think I might go into today just to get some.

11. I'm a sausage man myself.

can't believe I just said that. I love bacon and eggs, but there's nothin better than a row of sausages lined up on the barbie on a summer sunday afternoon with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other. For real. :smoking:

12. That's like the pork version of a turducken...

13. Dude.....seriously? Im speechless.....:eek::eek::eek:

14. I love them both so I had to ask myself a question. Would I rather live in a world without breakfast sausage or a world without bacon?

That made it easy. Baconbaconbaconbaconnomnomnomnomnom :D

EDIT: Now if you expanded that to include ALL forms of sausage, I'd probably just have to off myself. I wouldn't be able to decide, so I choose to assume you mean only breakfast sausage. I mean really...bratwurst, frankfurters, spicy Italian sausage...fuck I just drooled on my keyboard.

15. I am surprised at all of the sausage responses. Everyone knows that Bacon>Sausage.

HAM > ALL though...

-C

16. I think Gaffigan sums it up nicely:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK9bjLy3v4]YouTube - Jim Gaffigan - Bacon - KING BABY - CD and DVD Available NOW![/ame]

17. bacon and its not even close

18. Bacon, althought I must add as a side not American bacon is nowhere near as nice as bacon in the UK. I think its cos we get it from different parts of the pig??

19. You eat mostly 'back bacon' over there, and we tend to eat what you'd call 'streaky bacon'. I wouldn't say one is better than the other though; they are both equally nomnomnomable.

20. We get uncured bacon (pork belly) every once in a while from a farmer we know. It's soooo fatty, but omg, it's good.