Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Backup requested

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yung, Jul 14, 2016.

1. So I've just taken a probation so drug test.

My last test I was at 50ng and today (roughly 3 weeks later) my p.o said she believes I should be at 0ng.

Now here's where it gets kind of terrible- I smoked after my test about 19 days ago on the dot. I've drank quite a bit of water as well as taken niacin but the home test I took today said I had failed. My urine was bright yellow but right after I drank enough water to pee transparent at the actual drug test.

Do you think I will be fairly clean for the test? What do you guys think will happen?

I'm about 5'10 with a slow metabolism weighing in at 234lbs

I know I won't pass but do you guys think the dilution will be any short of beneficial to me?

2. If you diluted enough to make a major difference then it will possibly show in the test results. No way to know except wait. Some people still fail test months after they smoke.

3. Wow your PO sends them all to a lab? How do they/you afford that? She knows the exact Ngs?

4. I don't know why you would smoke on probation, but have fun with your failed test

5. Thanks for the help/advice friend