backordered for almost two weeks straight? really?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Gotalighter?, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so i made two diff orders on the seventh and after two weeks and not getting any emails stating it had been shipped i put a request into the support and they told me that tehy were backordered right now, but really youre so backorddered that you have two weeks worth of shipping to do before you can send me mine? i know it sounds a bit greedy but its week three ( almost four) and it still hasnt been shipped, and slightly im a bit saddened by that, especially cause last time my order was shipped two days later :(

2. #2 Dr RealGood, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
    Being on Back order means that they don't have any to ship out, Not that they are backed-up in the shipping department. They have to wait for them to come in from wherever GrassCity get's their shit from. Whenever they do get some in, they are going to send them out to everyone who ordered one, in chronological order.

3. #3 Gotalighter?, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010

Well that does make sense im still kinda annoyed though, i feel they coulda warned me ahhead of time that they didnt have any, or say put "out of stock" on it in the shop, would have waited to spend the money till it was immediatly available to ship and i wasnt waiting three weeks just for it to be shipped than another two or three weeks on top of that :mad: i still love the city and i will keep using the shop but keeping youre waiting customers up to date with timing info will imo keep lots of people much happier :)

4. It makes perfect sense. If they would have said "out of stock" you probably would have went somewhere else to buy that product. BUT, if they wait till after you paid for it, then say it's on back order, they already got your money. So you just have to wait it out. This is a business, and businesses have to make money.

5. They can't do anything until after 6 weeks of it not coming in... Same problem...

6. finally shipped it though :) on the 9th of september...but whatever moving on. they said they needed my confirmation to ship the orders i paid for...oh well =\

7. Glad to see it all worked out man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.