Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back to school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ColombianToker, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 ColombianToker, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Tomorrow I start my senior year and I'm going to start it off high; My friend and I are matching on a blunt and the one below is my end of the deal. Not a beautiful blunt but it gets the job done. I hope the picture works this is the first time I post one.

Attached Files:

2. Thats sounds like a good plan... I'm going to do exactly the same for the start of my 2nd year of college!

Smoke onnnn :smoke:

3. #3 Calibear, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    i just started my 2nd year at college to, i dont really like to go to class high but i cant stand my math teacher so i make sure im roasted before i go to her class,problem solved:D

4. Just started going back to school. Smoked a fatty before. Good decision.

5. Hahaha..helll yeah homie.

6. do u live in miami . if u do wat school i just graduated from felix varela :smoke:

7. same here

8. Back to school.
    Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.
    I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight.
    Ohhhh, back to school.

9. Thats enough Billy

10. kendall? across from the church and next to target almost :))))))?

i lived in kendall and went to school at howard doolin middle school. until i moved to nj for hs

you probably know a few of my old friends

11. I am about to leave to Move into my Apartment near my College, get to start my Second year of college on Tuesday, But i get to move into my apartment today........

So that just means tonight I'msmoking a bowl to break in my new place, I might use a sploof just so it does not smell of weed But then again it doesn't matter i just don't want the place smelling like weed. Needless to say tonight i am going to be really high might make some nice brownies.:hello:

12. Everyone go to school high the first day!

Then the second day!

Then the third!

And ect.

Caps lock cruise control for cool!!!

13. I went high today:smoke: