Back to Albums After er ..14 years

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Vee, Apr 27, 2022.

1. GEDC0004.JPG
    Herbies GG4 germing in a 60w diy heater box and diy LED lite, I've heard hes got his act together, after some complaints with some freebies earlier

GEDC0005.JPG
    Quite a charmer even this young 2 days old GG4

GEDC0001.JPG
    left is THC Bomb auto one of my classics, right is WOS BB/NL auto
    seed laden crossed with THC Bomb F1 another 2-3 weeks to go

GEDC0002.JPG
    Above is the rest of BB/NL unseeded flash drying for 3-5 days then to
    a drying room for 7-7-7 Im growing weary of the dust that can get
    caught drying above the 600w HID (more to come)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oh you guys have motivated me ....lol

• Like Like x 5
  3. GEDC0002.JPG
    Skunk 1 to auto ...soon

GEDC0003.JPG
    Kerala hybrid to auto,tiny tiny seeds may have to re do

GEDC0004.JPG
    these phots are seed laden already harvested just allowing
    the seeds to finish, this Skunk n01?
    GEDC0005.JPG
    Dina fem dark cheese found its way here on its way
    to autoflowing one day, suspect male? for female auto

• Like Like x 6
  4. Nice

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Looking good my friend.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm not sure how these journals work?

1: Do I make a journal for each strain showing its development

2: Or many strains in one journal like above all about the same age (seed laden) but then deviating off to who knows what

I gotta think about this

• Like Like x 3
  7. I make em for each grow, so if I have 4 plants in a tent, that's what is documented.
    I was planning on a bato bucket grow using four strains next time, that will be the journal.
    mostly I just grow one plant at a time though.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nice grow @vostok. I make one journal for everything. I post separate weekly updates for breeding projects,my greenhouse grow, my outdoor plants and indoor grows. Having one place just makes it easier for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yes ..that could be the way to do it

cheers

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just waiting on the delivery of my Desfran, by Dutch Passion
    been 3 weeks already
    Desfrán is a legendary variety in South America and a multiple prize winner of many cannabis cups. Desfrán is the result of crossing Destroyer with Destroyer, she was originally a 3-way crossing of Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai and comes to Dutch Passion thanks to Alberto from Argentina. Alberto is a Master Grower, Cannabis Connoisseur and owner of Haze Magazine. Our first project together was to introduce Desfrán to Europe.

During vegetative growth Desfrán needs little nutrition. She grows well in soil especially with plenty of root space, and grows vigorously in other grow methods too. Desfrán is 100% Sativa so she can grow very tall and develops long branches which can dominate the airspace/growroom in no time. In vegetative growth the stem can produce intense fruity aromas when rubbed.

During flower she stretches and can triple her height. Desfrán is very resinous variety suited for SOG and SCROG grow methods and usually takes 9-10 weeks to flower. Desfrán has a fruity aroma like pear and green apples, the taste is like enjoying a pear caramel with hints of grape and melon. Desfrán produces unusually dense and compact flowers for a Sativa. When dried, the flowers look like glazed pinecones. Early harvest can result in a very cerebral and psychedelic high, if you harvest Desfrán late she tastes sweeter and is a true destroyer. Desfrán is one of the best varieties Alberto has ever seen, we hope you will think the same.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't journal every grow. That's too much.
    I will try to make my journals more creative from now on. Like the one I did with the pirate theme.
    Even though it received low participation, I had a lot of fun with it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. do it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That sounds like an interesting strain. I grow in an unconventional manner using a mainline technique. I find it tames those leggy sativa's from stretching out of control in a tent.

• Like Like x 2
  14. hopefully this will start as an outside grow then harvesting inside in 6-8 months time, as much as I want a big plant,
    sober realizing sinks in, and 33 litres will be fine (6')

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sounds interesting. I grow in living soil. But, I'll go read your pirate theme journal. I'm sure I'll learn something. My journal is more for myself than others. With having a bad memory, the journal helps greatly. I journal all my grows now. I want folks to learn from my failures as well as my successes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Oh its a bit dated (start of the year), and I only referenced it to highlight the theme aspect of it all. Its definitely not living soil lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Nice man, you've always given me solid grow advice in the past, gonna be good to see firsthand how you do your grows!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I didn’t know you had a journal vos. Nice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1