back porch pot garden?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by newgirl, May 26, 2003.

1. Hi there,
    I've never grown pot before, but I was wondering if I couldn't just plant some seeds from my bag of very-groovy weed into pots and stick them on my back porch (it's sunny all day) and reap the benefits in a few months. Security isn't much of a concern because I live in a rural part of Virginia and I've got no nearby neighbors.
    Do you think it's too late to plant here in Virginia? How many seeds should I plant? Will I have to do much of anything to them to get bud?
    Thanks for your help!

2. bottom line is its a weed .Give it a go [​IMG],as long as ya water it and ya got good soil and sunlight.Whats to lose ?? p.s. welcome to the city:D.

3. thanks for the reply, and for the welcome. i'll keep you posted!

4. if its just seeds from your stash, it notts costin you anything, sto why not? i just wouldnt pay $100 bucks for 10 seeds. cause if they all die, or are male, you just blew like, well, $100.:)

5. almost forgot, welcome to the city!

after writing that i realize i could have edited my last post, but forgot. damn;)

6. Thanks you guys for your encouragement and welcoming me. I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

7. good luck! =)