Back in the saddle

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by OC Joe, May 24, 2018.

1. I did a couple dozen micro grows but that was about 20 years ago and I'm back at it. A reborn noobie! The new technology is overwhelming but it's fun. Made a grow area in a shed I added onto an existing shed in the back yard. started a micro grow about a month ago. Nothing fancy except maybe an over kill on the light: 1000w led. It seems quite bright and I got some glasses to block the harmful led rays. I don't always use them but it's a small area and a very bright light- are the glasses important? I have 4 plants that are doing very nicely. A "scrubber": is that an exhaust fan with a filter to reduce the smell of the plants? My plants will get 3 ft tall max for my 6 ft of overhead space. Because I have neighbors fairly close will I need a scrubber? Thanks. I'll try and come up with more intelligent questions as I go.

2. glasses aren't really important unless you are going to spend a lot of time in the grow room. your will definitely need a carbon filter + fan during flower. connect the carbon filter to your exhaust fan.
    Learn How to Grow Cannabis Indoors | Grow Weed Easy is a very good source for starting out with growing. you space and heat will be the 2 biggest limiters with your grow. make sure you have lots of air flow and read up sog.

3. Thanks "Bud". Good points I will incorporate. I currently have a small fan and originally planned on "cheaping out" and avoiding getting the scrubber but will now definitely bite the bullet and get one.