Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back in the game!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sevenleafhero, Jun 17, 2011.

1. After being dry for about a month, i finally have a new connect! It's a friend of a friend of mine, Who gets it from his dad. I know the person I buy from, but just have never felt comfortable enough asking for a connect, until I learned he was selling to my other friend. :) so now I have a fresh supply of mids, not the most potent, bit hey it's still the green stuff. And it has a shot ton of seeds so me and my friends are gonna start a new "garden". Life is amazing!! ( and btw my heart goes out to all the people currently connect-less. It sucks, but Mary will come back into your life when she's ready.)

2. That's tight dude. Any good prices?

3. good for you.. paying for headaches :laughing:

Gooday :wave:

4. pray for me my whole cities dry :mad:

5. Pretty dry right now, got enough to last me till sat... if i only use my mflb lol.