Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back in the game?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnisriot, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Well, shit happens, I moved from Tennessee to Luck, Wisconsin, not too far from Minneapolis, Minnesota and I haven't really had to find any connects myself seeing as how a friend started me in the bizz and always got weed from him. Well, I'm asking, how the hell do I go out and about and meet up some connects on my own without getting my ass busted? I'm lonely up hurrrr haha.

2. No way? Really?

Lol. Bump :smoking:

3. Haha Dont know what to tell you man, Ive never pushed so wouldnt really know. I guess just look for people who look like stoners and socialize w/ them. Dont get right to asking about the weed though, have a conversation w/ them. After you find afew conencts you can just ask those people about other connects and you should be fine after alittle while.

O oops, by "back in the game" im not sure if you mean you are back in like the dealing game or just smoking weed again, b/c people call dealing "the game" here. Either way just socialize w/ people it shouldnt be too hard

4. just try to talk to some stoner looking ppl and you will be plugged into the social pipe line in no time

5. patience...

6. if your trying to find people selling u could go downtown or somewhere u know people would be selling. its not a very good idea but thats wat i do cause i just lost a good dealer he just got pissed off at me for some reason and told me never to call him again. but if your trying to sell then you could just ride around on the bus. where i live theres usually atleast a few people on the bus talking about pot.

7. Alright, thanks for the help, I guess I can try that lol. But I really don't see much "stoner" looking people around here haha. Well, I guess I'm going around driving tomorrow ;)

Oh, I don't deal btw haha.

8. lol...