Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back in the game after a few years...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pickles44, May 8, 2011.

1. So I moved to MD from CO a few years ago and stopped smoking again. Well a guy at my work provided me with the opportunity to smoke again and, well, I took advantage of it. To be short, I'm smoking again after a 3 year break. So I got some diesel and widow and smoked a blunt tonight. High as shit and listening to 311...:hello:

- Pickles

2. #2 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Welcome back bro

3. enjoy it bro...i can relate, moved from san diego to NYC where medical is not legal,,,idk what else to say but enjoy ur high dude...gonna go blaze the last bit of this haze hybrid i have then going to cut down my plants, looking at about 2 pounds of a sour hybrid and 4 pounds of some kush hybrid we call "sabertooth"...ugh cant wait!!!!

4. what part of co? man

5. Fucking awesome, welcome back and welcome to GC.

6. Thornton, CO -- about 15 minutes north of Denver on I-25.

I was hosting a party at my place for an end-of-semester thing and when I and another guy in my class came back in -- we hotboxed the car and was covered in smoke -- the other people were asking why I didn't invite them. I'm shocked by the people that smoke.

P.S. - I think watching videos of de-criminalizing pot at work had something to do with my re-introduction.

7. Yup. Took a week of to concentrate on finals and today was my last day. I decided to have some Crown Royal then remembered that I bought a gram to save for the end of the semester. Rolled up a rillo, went on a drive (and the radion station played Sublime), and now am listening to 311. I'm convinced 311 is a bunch of pot heads and thier largest demographic are pot heads too..

8. 311 fucking rewls

9. i bet the first time you got high after that break felt goooooood :)