Back in the Dorm, Needed me some 7mm US TUBE heady Honeycomb slide.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ods, Jan 26, 2010.

1. so is the diffy 24/18 or 18/14? or is it 24/14???

2. Actually the diffuser serves an important purpose. I'm assuming you've hit stemless tubes before. Well they have a design "flaw" that causes a bit of drag before you can start to milk the tube. This is because you have to draw the water out of the "stemless" before smoke hits the tube chamber.

US Tubes added the diffuser to eliminate this pull/drag effect. They're the only shop I know of that fixed the stemless design "flaw" in this way.

3. the diffy is 24/14. but i just went back to ny gifts and traded it out for a 24/18 because then i can use all my slides on it. i wanted a shorted diffy, but they didn't have one that was 24 mm, but Alex is gonna look for me. he was looking for a broken one that they could just give me but they didn't have one.

whatever this tube is a beast... these two girls in my dorm might be getting tubes soon, like maybe tonight, so we'll get a lineup with all the new tubes and everything soon!

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9g-cgUlfzQ]YouTube - first bong rip of the day. US TUBE 7MM STEMLESS[/ame]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFzUIUQ1QU]YouTube - HUGE BONG RIP US Tube Stemless Natural 7mm[/ame]

6. damn ods just stop! haha my tube just doesn't seem as pleasing anymore, can't wait for saturday

7. haha, are you looking to pick up that disc? he has one left i saw, with gold fuming and a new label for 300 i think, but he'll probably give you a deal. it's pretty sick.

they also have a 7 arm with an old school red label. no 13 arm. i think for like 325. so so sick.

8. Yeah I think I just gotta go with the 5mm disc haha looks too good to pass up. I'm going to give alex a call tonight and see whats good.

The UST trees have been looking pretty nice too, it just seems like puff keeps taking steps in the right direction

9. yeah dude, they have some beautiful stuff there right now. i'm going back tonight haha and i've already been today. such a great store.