Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Back in the 70's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a fallin tree, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Just smoked a bowl and was thinking...

So now a day's people smoke alone a lot. I know a lot of users on here smoke alone because they talk about it a lot.. lol

So do you guys think that back in the 70's that people would just sit around and smoke alone like we do today? Just like woah..

2. yeah probably, but probably not out in public or in their rooms as much. it was looked at in a more negative view by the older IE being known to turn you into the devil and shit ide assume they smoked in obscure places or parties

3. I'm sure they had the same routines and habits we do today.

4. I have a friend who was a big activist and grower in the late 60's early 70's.
    Now he helped with the birth of "NORML" and has written several grow bibles.
    We've talked about this before as it is very interesting to me.

He said " As all the kids would flock from the school on the weekends to go out parting, I would be sitting in my living room jar full of shake and a couple joints rolled. The kids would run around town causing all sorts trouble and giving my plants a bad name. What was I doing? I was just hanging out man just kicking it. The kids were outside, the big dogs were inside just chillin'" - Arnold Stump (AKA Big Daddy OG)

He says it all.

5. In the 70s after smoking a joint it was customary to go skinny dipping and then get eaten by a killer shark. :smoke:

6. They wouldn't as much, without all the electronics and shit to do alone. The culture weed has become, the norms, weed was a little more of a social thing back then.