Back For Round 3.....

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by buddogmutt, Mar 28, 2012.

1. The Blue berry Diesel is all done....Now i have R#3 under way!!! 10 plants total...5=SUPER SILVER HAZE.....3=LAMBS BREAD(Bob Marley's Fav..Jamaican born sativa)...and 2=Jack Herer...As usual all clones fron Harborside Oakland,Ca....same set-up! 5x5x7 tent...1000w hps....3gal pots...Fox Farm Nutes/Soil...runnig 18/6 at the moment...planted on 3-22-12....LST started 3-24-12....and just repostioned today...all are responding great!!

Attached Files:

2. If im not mistakin, its actually Lambs Breath. Good luck, should be a good one!

3. #3 buddogmutt, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012

lol...you are mistaking...."lambs breath" is simply the mispronunciation of lambs bread by visitors to jamaica........C'mon bro...do you really think i dont know whats in my tent...lol

4. #4 buddogmutt, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    LAMB’S BREAD STRAIN INFORMATION

General Information

Type: Landrace Jamaican Sativa

Genetics: Jamaican Sativa

Geographic Origin: Jamaica

Seed Company/Clone: Seed versions have been released by Dutch seedbanks, but the real landrace varieties still exist

Description: A legendary Sativa popularized by the likes of Bob Marley and Peter Tosh, Lamb’s Bread (at times called “Lamb’s Breath” or “Lambsbread”) is thought to be a skunk variety but is wholly different, with an extremely uppy and creative Sativa effect.

History

Story: The term “lamb’s bread” is common in the Rastafarian religion, mentioned in many Reggae songs. As a slang term, it’s also common in Jamaica and simply means great ganja. Dutch cannabis seed banks have taken to calling the strain “Lamb’s Breath”, erroneously thinking that it was Jamacian patois being pronounced “bread” or “bred”.

Awards:

Growing Information

Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks

Preferred Growing Medium: Known for being grown outdoors, Lamb’s Bread needs room to stretch if grown indoors.

Patient Expectations

Scent: Spicy, at times with a slightly putrid smell

Flavor: Spicy, but not particularly noteworthy

Effects: This strain is an extremely uplifting and cerebral Sativa, sparking the creative mind and making any daily activity more enjoyable. This is a true tropical Sativa and can come with feelings of anxiety and paranoia for some users, but for others, it’s an amazing breath of fresh air mentally, clearing the cobwebs out and refreshing the perspective.

Tags: bob marley, cannabis encyclopedia, cannabis strain, encyclopedia, genetics, guide, jamaican sativa, jamaican weed strain, lamb's bread, lamb's breath, lambsbread, lambsbread strain info, landrace, marijuana strain, strain guide, strain info, strain information,

``

5. hahaha he fair told you lol

6. Nah wasnt tryint to tell anyone off, You taught me something!

7. glad i was able to help...it did come off as you were correcting me...with the use of the word acually...but hey no offence was taken as you saw in my responce...thanks for popping in

8. Good luck with the super silver haze : D I got four ssh flowering right now, very nice trichome production mine don't have much for a smell though :/it's pretty mold resistant too, my humidity goes up in the 70's at night time and no rot yet *knock on wood*

9. [quote name='jPinkham']Good luck with the super silver haze : D I got four ssh flowering right now, very nice trichome production mine don't have much for a smell though :/it's pretty mold resistant too, my humidity goes up in the 70's at night time and no rot yet *knock on wood*[/QUOTE

thanks....and good luck right back at you....

10. any pics...id love a glimpse into my future...lol

11. getting ready to clone the 3 strains in my tent for a outdoors batch of each..so planting 10 clones outside as soon as i can clip from exsisting plants...i ordered my root powder...Super Natural Brand..Rapid Root...any1 have experience with this product

Attached Files:

12. I'll take some pics right now, my lights on so idk how good they'll come out, give me 20 mins cause I take them on my camera then put the sd card in my phone so it's better quality lol

13. groovy...a little tip..hold a piece of cardboard over the light(just enough to dim it for better pics)you dont need to totally shade it out...

14. Well it seems I just found out my camera is broke :/so bare with me these are from my phone not the worst but not the best

ForumRunner_20120330_172920.png

ForumRunner_20120330_172932.png

ForumRunner_20120330_172959.png

15. Effin BEAUTIFUL....i cant wait to reach that phase....lol...keep up the great work!!!!
    That one close up is a great pic....bud looks just how it should ...thanks for sharing

16. Thanks, and yeah I'm pretty impressed with the strain I heard bad things about green house seeds but this strain is great

17. its more the grower then the seeds...in most instances...great job...not many folks like to admit their own faults...lol..in most instances that is.....

18. Yeah I believe in that also that's why I gave the strain a try, really glad I did, I got a strawberry diesel in there also, super stinky strain

19. watered today so took pics as usual...all responding great to LSTing...

Attached Files: