back for a bit

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Aug 12, 2009.

1. #1 skittlette, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    idk if anyone even noticed :besides snt :wave:: but i havent been on for a while yet, its not because ive lost love for my fellow blades, just been super busy

ive finally got my own place that isnt a rat hole, and its just the three of us and our minor zoo of pets :thats growing exponetially it seems: here and its great to not have to worry about anyone else comming thru that front door that you just dont want to see, and its also great to be able to say "no, i dont like that person, they arent welcome in MY home"...thats a VERY short list i mite add...

my neighbors are friendly and even spared some food late our first night while awaiting shitty drop off pizza and what not.

i should be stopping in here now and then more often now that ive got less to worry about except what needs to be worried about, and thats just aidan, bills and the animals

i love you blades and bladies!! im sorry that ive been traveling for soo long, ive missed you all soo damn much!:p

2. i was wondering the other day where you had been, welcome back

3. Thats cat in your avatar looks just like mine, welcome back

4. Welcome back the city. Not much has changed here expect for all the trolls that have decided to make GC's bridge thier home. Sneaky bastards.

5. Who the hell are you?

lol, Welcome Back. Glad you are happier than you were. Its always a relief when you get your own place.

6. always good to see my skillette around..

how is the little aiden doing?

and yes, it has def been noticed that you have been missing

7. its because its summer, all the middle schoolers are bored, it will end when school starts

8. haha i sure hope so,hey welcome back:wave:

9. Mine too. Thats how I remember her. :wave:

10. Well Hey there Miss!

I'm glad you're doing so good for yourself!

I bet Aiden's gettin into all sorts fo stuff now.

Good to see you back, post when you can.

11. the cat in my avy isnt mine, he belonged to a buddy of mine, and he was hit by a car xmas eve a couple years ago, found xmas morning in a ditch less than 50 feet from my buddys house, i dyed him blue when he was a kitten and my dogs best bud :(

anyways!:rolleyes:

yes, aidan is doing great, has two teeth on the bottom, has for about 2 months now and i believe hes working on the tops now:love:, and if the first two :that popped out simultaniously: were any indication of what im in for, then im DEFINATELY in for it:cry:...it didnt go very well for him the first time, took forever and was just grumpy baby for a month....hes loving his own bedroom and chasing the kittens around the livingroom:laughing:
    theres still a lot of work that needs done but its all just mostly cosmetic, paint and plaster, with some more important jobs thrown in:hide:
    all in all im pretty sure that everything is going to be ok now...it just MITE finally be ok:eek:

12. GRRRRRRRRRRATZ on the new place. How you been?
    and welcome back.
    Was wonderin why you weren't postin'

13. Awesome but you misspelled my abbrieviation!!! SNT ;) :p

14. no i didnt, youre trippin again:rolleyes:

15. whatever you say baby girl
    ;):smoking::smoking:;)

16. nah, i had a DIFFERENT spelling error daddy...please dont spank me..o wait...nvm! lolz:p

17. See why I missed this girl so much? :D:D:D

18. No one care's that My Skittlette is back? Fuck you guys then. I'll keep her all to myself :)

19. lolz, snt, there was an entire first page full of ppl that missed me, so no worries! lol, dont need to go all postal on the city, please ut the bazooka down hunny?

20. skittlette! great to see you back, i've been missin all the old blades, a lot are disappearing. Hope all is well!