Back at it...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ezdubbin, Feb 6, 2017.

1. so this is kind of an introduction too. I'm getting pretty excited for next weekend as it's my wife's birthday. I'll flashback a little, im pushing 40 now, and it's been almost 17years since I indulged. My wife was a big smoker when we met, and honestly I was the downer that talked her away from it. We've now gotten older, had kids, and sit in a routine that is like most Americans. I've been following the movement of legalization and loosened up a bit in the last few years. So flashing forward to the present I was able to score a 1/4 of some good mid level bud. My wife works a super stressful job and has had a couple of really bad weeks lately (she suffers from panic attacks and has been on the edge). I'm excited to offer her a little relaxation and hopefully help her out with reality. Oh, and I will be enjoying it with her too lol. Don't know why I didn't think of it before!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I took almost a 20 yr break from it. Had kids at home and had to set a good example. Now that we're empty nesters, I smoke pretty much every day after work.

The legalization has made it so easy to pick up bud when travelling. Weedmaps gets used often when we're on the road.

The biggest difference than before is the sheer volume of information available online. I've gotten pretty good recipes for edibles here and other sites.

• Like Like x 1