Back at it again!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigggsteve89, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Plants are 3 weeks into flower the guy that wanted my leds ended up falling thru so I just decided to keep them until the qbs are back in stock then make the switch 20181212_203424.jpg 20181212_203441.jpg 20181212_203449.jpg 20181212_203453.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Week 4 of flower 20181224_184440.jpg 20181224_184448.jpg 20181224_184452.jpg 20181224_184459.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Very nice lookn little bushes bro! Just am new on here stil learning this technology of these days but just seen ur pics for first time and dam good so far man!. People talk bout blurps not arnt the best which i dont care what anyone wants to use or can afford, but i feel the skill level of the grower is just as important as light source indoors. Hell it took me 3-4 trys to get nugs worth smoking... Lol . only have grown outdoors for 20yrs now and just voyaging into the ondo scene last 6 months my clone has been veggn in my closet. Lol. But am waitn on my quantums to flower my one bush . the wife and i call her bertha, lol. From bottom of 5 gal bucket to top is 40in and 42-44 in wide that has been super croppd, fimd, topd, alot for months to make it fit in closet evenly. Shud b nice one. Ive grew bigger but all was outside. Wanna see what i can pull off wotb the quantums. Nut im done ranting on ur post but just wanted to say good kob so far ur plants look very nice so far. . Will b watchn em.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man! Ive been wanting to get some qb 132s for my tent to get rid of the blurpie so far they dont do too bad just not as good as id like lol glad to have ya along

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got a long day ahead starting off with a blunt and a edible 20181225_085316.jpg

6. Holy fuck do you eat the hole thing?:blink:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank u for chattn with me and nice to meet u! Hey if ur happy with ur results using blurples then dont change ur ways and keep doing what u been doing.. Cause ive only seen these couple pics and wood say they can grow good stuff. They mess with my eyes so id rather have the white full spectrum just gor the eye balls. Lol. The quantums seem to b very good but there r other lights that can do as good. How many watts u pushing to these fine little bushes? Medium? Veg time? Anything u wanna share..lol thx✌

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ya i was thinkn the same... . Lol the day b pretty blurry if id eat that.. I prefer smoking my buzz but tgat treat l9okd dam good tho. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Half at a time lol the whole thing will make you spin im not a fan of that just like the body buzz it gives

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vegged them for a month then flipped. Lights are 140 true watts a piece theres 4 plants each have their own light. They are in coco/perlite 50/50 doing the drain to 20%waste 2 times a day. Its been a bitch to water them twice a day but I do like the results its givin.. This is my first time running 50/50 coco perlite

11. Ended up having to have my gall bladder out was stuck in the hospital 8 days hit some complications on the way but the wife came home everyday to feed the girls. Im starting to run just water probably chop them in a week or so then start the Colorado cookies from the vault. Ill try to get some pics up later when lights go on im somewhat sore so its been tough to keep updating

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for ur info u shared... Myself was kinda lookn at the drain 2 waste info.. Got a couple clones to root, was thinkn of just having those 2 clones on there own 2 pot dtw diy system.. R u feedn hydro nutes 2 times a day?kinda sounds expensive and if ur like me i gotta buy my own ro water cause tap is horrible here in town. Also dam dude hope u get back healthy again bro! Sorry 2 hear the medical problem witb gall bladder. That sucks but at least the worse is behind ya good luck with recovery bro! ✌

• Like Like x 1
  13. I use the flora grow bloom powder line. My water here is fine I just let it sit in a container for 24 hours before use

14. That Northern Lights can get nice and big. BTW subbed

• Like Like x 1
  15. Whats up kevie? Been following your thread for some time man! Im thinking about running that along with the Colorado cookies cault comp got about a week or so left on my 4 bagseeds then my tents open

• Like Like x 1
  16. I thought I recognized your name so I popped in. Fuck yeah run that shit lol. Yeah I had to back out of yet another comparative grow and it sucks

• Like Like x 1
  17. Man I know the feeling I had to stop growing for about 2 years then my wife gave me the green light lol helps that my state is now recreational on top of it

• Like Like x 1
  18. Right. I just need to find a place soon. I hate going elsewhere for meds

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah im the same way man ive been paying for 2 years now it sucks I cant wait til this harvest is done it will be nice!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Heres some pics of the gorilla cookie bagseed 20190113_194704.jpg 20190113_194716.jpg 20190113_194726.jpg 20190113_194734.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1