Back after many months of pure adrenaline

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brownstain, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I decided to come back after nine months of making friends in my senor year whom where one was a relative of a drug lord and one the son of a corrupt lawyer from the heart of mexico. I meet them from a buddy which I met at school who happened to smoke bud and once in a while me, him and his brother would smoke together in a small house just ripping dank buds I bought for him, and im guessing about the fourth time I saw him he brought along Jose and Luis because they were looking for a guy who had a shroom dealer and everything else was smooth sailing, by the time you knew it I was already good friends with these guys *lets call them jose and Luis*. Crazy shit, the first time in my life according to the drug supplier I saw $5,000,000 in real US stacked bills (big enough to make into a bed) in a basement which belonged to jose's boss. Met kids as young as 10 who kill and deal for a living just to boost their ranks, man they act like tough guys for sure, witnessed rival drug dealers get getting shot the fuck down by the mexican military and even a helicopter (no joke), when jose and I first met he told me a story about these three macho dealers shooting their weapons at these mexican soldiers and got fucked up when one guy was about to throw a grenade from the sun roof of the car and got shot directly in the head and the grenaded landed in the car and exploded. Anyway, night clubs were booming, jose would lhelp me pick out which ever woman I wanted to fuck every saturday night, met any girl I wanted to meet but the problem was they all spoke spanish and jose had to translate everything for me. Did coke for 2 months straight which started to become my problem child, cause it was provided for me cheap because of Jose's dad who had a good relationship with the supplier and considered me a brother. I won't deny it, my experience was the most beautiful time in my life. Picture this, ever since my parents divorced I told my dad every weekend that I was going to my mothers to visit, but at the time I was visiting jose by airplane into Mexico city just to hang out at his dad's big ass fucking mansion. It had 14 bathrooms, 17 bedrooms, a massive hall way, 3 chefs, 6 butlers, a private garden (had a lot of good looking weed plants), a a large down stairs garage packed with dozens of sports cars (I also eyed out a light orange lamborghini which was jose's graduation present), 3 huge ass swimming pools, and at night a perfect wonderful view of the night sky where jose, luis, and I would always snort coke and tell stories. And what I mentioned to you right now was only some of the things I saw. Fuck man it was like that movie scar face except nobody died in the mansion, I was feeling like a top class celebrity in another reality. But the fucked up thing about my story is that I almost ruined my life, in my own fault, by taking some cocaine to a school field trip because I shared my shit with this other guy "Rambo" and became buddies as well. I ended up getting arrested and almost charged with a felony which is punishable up to 2 years, spent three days in jail and let out with a $5,000 bond. I felt terrible because I had to go through a lot of shit with my dad who was extremely pissed at me, couldn't graduate with my class, was suspended and kicked out of my school and almost my house, afterwards had to attend Juvenille School and then boot camp in the summer (failed math). Luckly I got my diploma this month and was let off because it was my first offence and my dad knew the judge who one of my childhood friends claims he smoked with his son lol. Well, Im still friends with jose and luis because Im too busy studing for my ACT test to get into college next semester. Man what good and bad crap I went through, makes me feel greatful that I'm alive and had a lot of experiences to share with myself and a few other people. Peace.

2. [​IMG] sorry walls of text are like my kryptonite

3. pretty crazy story

4. that took a long time to read. interesting though

5. crazy ass story -- i read the whole damn thing!

6. why dont people learn how to make paragraphs. Fuck

7. I call shens. Shenssssss......

8. Wall. Of. Text. Paragraphs. Please. :eek:

9. crazy story....someone should make a movie about you

someone should also teach you how to use paragraphs and general grammar

10. I have some wild fuckin stories involving the DEA and the likes...but i cant even come close to topping that...

11. Why even bother taking your ACT's when you can be a drug dealer?

12. awsome story, but really? a senior in highschool from the states was chilling with a big time drug lord in mexico?

how? sounds a little far fetched to me. but then again i don't know your background.

13. Pics or it didn't happen.

14. [​IMG]

it was a good story, who cares

15. Very interesting read, man

16. If this is true it's an amazing story, but for all I know you could have just been caught with cocaine and went to an alternative school and just made up the whole drug dealing thing lmao

but great story none the less

17. You should write children's stories.

18. im hoping this is a true story because its bad ass. . . but what highschool senior can afford a plane ticket every weekend for 9 months?

19. one that stumbles across the next pablo escobar...

20. dats crazy ......................

DONT DO COKE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.