baby is almost here guys

Discussion in 'General' started by sistermol, Jul 9, 2010.

1. well ihaveocd went into labor last night so i should be a daddy very shortly
    i'll post an update when i got back

2. Congrats!!!

3. do a barrel roll

4. Congrats, dude. I'm sure you'll make a great father. :hello:

5. congrats!~
    I hope everything goes well <3

6. Yay!!! Hoorah for babies :) Congrats ^_^

7. congrats lad, my little boys 4 months old now, so far its been 4 months of dribble, spew and nappy changing heh worth it though

8. your kid is born on the day my pipe was born. hahha july 9th wooooooooo of last year tho so my pipes got a year on yer kid

9. grats. i love babies :D

10. Good luck to you guys!!!!!

Are you starting to feel the reality? :)

11. Congrats....please be there for her and the baby as much as you can....a baby is no joke I'm sure you'll realize that as soon as it's in your arms. Hope all goes well, she's mah buddy on here.

12. Whoa, I can't believe that it's finally coming!

Good luck sister, you're going to make a great poppa.
    :hello:

13. Oh that's great, hope all goes well. Enjoy being parents.

14. amellie rose jenkins was born at 8:06 am and weighs 6 pounds 11 ounces and is 20 inches long
    pictures will be up as soon as i can get them from her camera
    i might not be on much longer because i have to go back to the hospital soon but i promise i will have pictures up by the end of the week

15. aw amellie...i remember her telling me that's the name she had chosen. congrats

16. Awww she's bigger than my son was when he was born! Same length though

Congrats you two!!! Babies are amazing, and your life will never have a dull moment from now on :D

17. grats man!

make sure your baby doesnt get into your stash

:laughing:

18. We're home now, currently he's holding her while she naps a little.
    She's a good baby, so far, she rarely cries. Not even when she poos. Actually, she hasn't cried at all, just screamed a little when she wanted her pacifier.
    And she's adorable, looks just like me when I was born except not quite as chubby.

19. Congrats are in order.