Baby Face

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FrankTheTank28, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. So here is my deal. People always come up to me and think I'm younger , any where from 16-20 and any where in between. Its kinda annoying after a while. Specially when you go in to a bar and women won't dance or talk to you because they think your too young. Anyone else relate?

2. Bro let me introduce you to the sharpie beard. It works for me.
    [​IMG]

3. SirBrandon I live in Torrance to!:D

To OP, hey it's better than looking way older than you really are. Umm I don't have much else to cheer you up.

4. wellll.....how old are you, anyway?

5. It's alright. When you're 30, you'll be pulling the youngins'

6. I feel your pain. Not with attracting romantic partners, but the fact that everyone always assumes I'm a younger kid. No one ever believes I smoke herb either. It's pretty funny, actually.

I'm 19; I almost always get somewhere between 14 and 16. My ex is 21 and balding (wasn't noticeable when we dated but he had the higher hairline), when we were together we got some straaaange (and sometimes dirty) looks. I'll admit, that was pretty funny too.

7. Same problem, actually it's not even a problem. I look 16 and I'm pulling 21-22 year olds. It's not how you look, it's how you act. Plus you won't be complaining about it when you're older, believe me.

8. I know what you mean I look like a manboy. I'm 23 and I seem to attract 16 year olds in the mall or when I'm out. Though I did flirt with a 25 year old chick the other day and she was coming on pretty strong so that was fun. :devious:

Am I a hypocrite for hating promiscuity and shallowness and then feeling all giddy when I'm being chased after? It's flattering. :rolleyes:

9. Can you grow any facial hairstyles? That may help your cause, but I think you will be able to get a lot of cougars with your young looks. Nothin wrong with a milf. #justsayin

10. I am a total baby face myself, Ive gotta say you should start cougar hunting. If I show the slightest bit of interest to the right older woman, (its happened twice now) I get bought lots of drinks, driven home in a badass car, then fucked like crazy by an older horny milf. I feel like since it happened the first time I meet eyes with a lot that I choose not to hit on, but can tell the option is there.

Try it out man, I swear they are everywhere!

11. dude i have the SAME problem. i'm 19 and everyone around me says i look like i'm 16. Sometimes even 15 to 14.

What's funny is I go to bars with my fake ID and everybody eyeballs the shit out of me.

anyways...i guess in college you can say it's a bad thing because people don't want to date a little teenager, but when you think about it when your older your going to look young.

my dad was like this and is 50 now....my friends came over and thought he was in his 30's. That's fucking awesome.

12. im 19. people mistake me for a 12 year old and im 5'2. FML.

13. Better than me. I'm 22 and look like i got passed through a hamburger grinder. I am missing parts. Luckily I still have the most important ones. My beard covers the scars on my face. But seriously just be confident. Your charm and wit should show your age more than your looks.

14. I am 21 and look like I am younger. Never posed a problem with me.

15. take advantage of this opportunity :devious:

16. Eat some pussy and get some facial hair. A win-win situation.

17. Sounds like a lose lose. Who wants to eat out a hairy poon and have said hair attach to your face.

18. I know how you feel; I'm fairly baby-faced as well. I usually get mistaken for 16/17, and I've never had anyone guess any older than 18(well, before I start talking about college, ha) ... it sucks now, but we're going to love it when we're older.

However, the way you present yourself also has a lot to do with it, I'm sure. When I was 17, I usually got mistaken to be 15ish haha, and people would often tell me that they took me more seriously once they actually got to know me cause I acted at least 19.

19. In the same boat mate, 18 and look about 15 in the face. Doesn't help that I have curly Jim Morrison-esque hair. Girls in clubs are always grabbing it and uttering the all too familiar "aw so cute", and shizzle, but it sounds like an almost patronizing comment. Guess it is all about the confidence though man!