Baby Face Problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rastaziggy, Jun 20, 2013.

Eh, I constantly get eye fucked by older women whether I have a beard or not; I just chalk it up to being tall, stout, and young(er).

2. The younger ones play games though, the older ones know what's up. 

Indeed.  And a large percentage of them have had a hysterectomy.  Just sayin'.

I dunno about that. Young girls that go for us grizzly dudes tend to latch onto us pretty hard. The older girls I've been with have been short flings but those younger ones have stuck around and some even popping that permanent commitment shit. I think it's just a difference in young girls going for youngish looking guys and the young girls that like the lumberjack dudes.

5. Hah Grizzy, I like that term. As long if it helps me get laid, then I'm golden. 

6. Everybody gotta do what works best for them. That's really the only key.

7. True. A beard doesn't get a dude laid. It helps though.

8. I got me sum baby face, I I I got me sum baby face

That was my bathin apes remix

9. Not just any beard, no. But a fuckin glorious one, however, can get a dude laid.

10. Eh....

I don't think so.

11. Werd you right. I don't really have a problem with approaching females, the beard just helps. It sucks though cause I always get carded when I'm trying to buy a dutch. 

12. What if dude is ugly and his beard is amazing? It's almost like if a chick has amazing boobs and an ugly face. Some dudes won't be able to seal the deal.

I didn't say it worked every time, just that it can. Besides, I'm an ugly dude with a great beard and I have no problem pulling attractive, fit girls. It takes all kinds.

14. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've been with guys who thought they were ugly and I was like fuck no, you're sexy as fuck. That's why OP shouldn't worry. No one has a clue what type of people they could attract. No use Iim over thinking any of it.

15. I'm gonna go bump a beard thread! Yessss!

16. fuck yes, beards are awesome. i want to fuck a guy with a beard right now :devious:

17. Maybe I should post a pic of me and my beard....

Lol jk

You need to go bump on a bearded man to show your appreciation

19. If I could, I would. Believe me.