baby bitch

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by brewer boy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. so i am going to buy a baby bitch and i know the hole in the bowl i huge so what is a good bowl i can buy for it that the hole is not huge on

2. Are you serious ?
    Go to a local had shop

3. Try using some grammar, punctuation, and all of the other fun things that makes english readable.

4. ^^ agree with that guy

5. hey guys so i am going to buy a baby bitch and i know the hole in the bowl i huge so what is a good bowl i can buy for it that the hole is not huge on

6. #6 HAERWEEDSLAYER, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    damn no need to hate on spelling! come on not everyone is perfect:wave:lol nevermind i see who it was being directed to ya thats some bad grammar and spelling...

7. Wtf...?

8. I concur; proper grammar is the only civility we have left. Without it, we're reduced to asinine, savage, barbaric, and feral humans.

9. wow, fuckin grammar nazi's, you can either buy a push 18.8 bowl or you could buy an 18.8 glass seamine/screen for like $3-$4.

10. hahahaha omg im laughing so hard no one can read what hes saying :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

11. Dude you just resurrected some gay ass dead thread.

And posted some whack ass shit.

12. haha I never thought I'd be the one to resurrect a thread. I always make fun of people for that. I guess I'm still really high.