[B]Run off water ph?[/B]

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by 1lowkeygrower, Apr 16, 2011.

1. So question about my ph. Ive tried searching and cant come up with an answer. So i feed my plant with 6.2ph filtered water and the run off comes out 7.6ph...wtf does that mean? which ph level counts...ph going in or ph coming out??? am i underfeeding possibly? A little background, its a pc grow, organic soil, 1/2 strength botanicare organic nutes, 3 23w cfls 24/7, plant is 32 days old still in veg, LST and FIM. oh ya and unknown strain...its bagseed and looks to have indica traits. can someone of knowledge please enlighten me and all other first time growers...

2. Its the runoff ph that matters in the end.

It seems the soil is overloaded with nutes.

IMO, feed just water for the next week.
    Then start back at only 1/4 strength.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. thanks for the reply, heres the problem though...i had a slight nute burn ten days ago. flushed with two gallons tap water then only water with ph water for the next 6 days. seemed to help. started feeding again because it started showing signs of nitrogen and potassium deficiency. so since in watering/feeding with 6.2 and the run off is low to mid 7's should i lower my ph levels in my water/feed around mid to upper 5's to get my run off ph down to the 6's?

4. Holy shit, is it ever hard to focus with that sweet avatar you got
    there smilin at me lol.

Why dont ya just pick up some Ph down ???

Freak

5. lol ya stare long enough and youll get more than just a smile lol. i do have ph down...what im asking is should i feed/water with a ph of upper 5's in order to get the run off to around mid 6's?

6. See, I cant focus lol.

Sorry. Yes sir, u are correct.

Freak

7. Lmao thanks for the tip freak.