B.O.G VS D.N.A ~ Tonights Main Event!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Light_Em_Up, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Hello again all of GC. Well earlier this week you guys helped in clarifying why GHSC is a shit company and ive decided to stick far away from them, especially with how my current white rhino grow is going from them. NOT well! :mad: But alas i have decided on either BOG seeds or DNA. Im looking for anyone who has experience with the following strains:

1. B.O.G BlueMoonRocks
    2. B.O.G BoggleGum

3. D.N.A Genetics Chocolope
    4. D.N.A Genetics L.A. Confidential

Any info on these strains would be great and very appreciated, include in ur description if possible both the ups and downs of these strains so i can kind of narrow it down. Hell maybe ill just try all 4 haha :hello: Thanks again fellas.

2. I wouldn't blame GHSC for the results your experiencing ( http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...ook-opinions-suggestions-pls.html#post6021015 ) in your CFL no-nute grow.. thats like expecting a pound from your first grow ever with 1 plant.
    WR is a white strain and thrives on high Mg nutes. ie, the chlorosis your experiencing at the bottom of your plant. If you grow out the other 4 strains the same way your growing your WR, your gonna have similar results, and then your gonna blame DNA & BOG breeders? Sure, lots of people don't like GHSC.. and some may even call me a suckup.. but I'm a firm believer in trying things out for myself and making my own decisions instead of just following the crowd.

However I'm still very interested in these 4 strains, especially bogglegum + chocolope. So I'll keep posted. good luck bro.

3. Man, you got me thinking back to those beautiful buds ol' vacccum cleaner BOG used to showcase on overgrow. Man, those were some awesome plants. Wish someone had pics of those saved somewhere.

4. I have Moon rocks and Sourbubble going now.They look pretty good.Heres th SB

Attached Files:

• 9999.JPG
      9999.JPG
      File size:
      408.2 KB
      Views: